Newcastle United v Sheffield Wednesday - Mon 26th December @ 19:45 on Sky

Happy Face

Predict the Score  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand the thick headed fucking morons that whine like stuck pigs at people who express any kind of ill feeling towards the tactics or the players after a loss.

I'd hate us to buy half a dozen £10m players when we need just a few £20m+

Thats true enough. But we need 4-5 of those, Ashley will have a seizure at the thought of spending 80-100M, Benetiz or not. 

Thats true enough. But we need 4-5 of those, Ashley will have a seizure at the thought of spending 80-100M, Benetiz or not.

If Ashley hasn't learnt by now that buying only cheap players is a poor strategy then nothing will convince him.

I can't stand the thick headed fucking morons that whine like stuck pigs at people who express any kind of ill feeling towards the tactics or the players after a loss.

Yeah. And those knee jerk wankers with their lack of perspective. They're cunts too :(

If you didn't go to games in the 1980's and early 90's your views are utterly irrelevant to me and if it was possible to accidentally stand on your posts I'd grimace and wipe my shoes vigorously on the grass till all evidence of your post was gone.

To be clear that was primarily based on the Facebook group. I remain subscribed simply because it's a reliable source for goals/highlights. Without fail after a perceived poor result questions get asked about players and/or tactics then there is a tirade of people posting angfy rants about how if they don't like it then they should stop supporting the club because real supporters "support" the team regardless of the results.

Here's an excerpt from one of the many:

EVERY time we lose, EVERY single time there are people who come on here and attack him and our players. I don't think there is another manager anywhere who could do a better job than Rafa. In my opinion, he has worked miracles. He didn't even know until the final minutes of the last transfer window how much money we could spend as Sissiko didn't leave until then. He has had one transfer window to transform a squad. ONE!! People say that they have the right to criticise, I disagree, if these people could do better then feel free to have a go. If you think ANYBODY in football could do better then have a go. Managers and players read social media as they read the newspapers, the difference is social media is real people voicing their opinions. Rafa needs the love of the Geordie people, that is why he stayed, he said it. Take away that love, like the bad losers and whingers you are, then maybe he will just pack up and leave. Like this or not it was the fans who drove Sir Bobby out. Yes the fans forced the hand of the board to sack him. (read up on it). If we were doing a Norwich and going nowhere then I'd be worried, but we are NOT doing a Norwich, we are heading in the right direction back to the premier league, Rafa is leading the way. Some of you are deserting the cause, doubting his class and skill as a manager. Unless this page has been infiltrated by undercover obsessed Mackem's, I suggest you shut the F**k up and believe we are going to be ok, believe we have the best man for the job in any league. January is coming, we have money to spend, it will be Rafa's second window, he knows what we need. Trust him. HWTL..