Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest

sammynb

Goals? Will there be goals?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally you'd think we're at home to the 17th in the league club. But I'm not very confident tonight. Factor in the ref's dished out more cards in this league than any other & it's got disaster written all over it. I hope I'm a million miles wrong mind

P.S. Can someone please scope this

At least he has dropped Anita I suppose, Yedlin is far better going forward and I'm yet to be convinced that Anita is better defensively especially after going walk about for half the Sheff Wed game.

The continued ignoring of Mitrovic is bizarre, I honestly

think he would boss this league given a few games. Colback/Hayden don't work together either, if they have another shitter tonight Colback needs replacing

Fucking joke playing Colback, might aswell have 10 men.

think he would boss this league given a few games. Colback/Hayden don't work together either, if they have another shitter tonight Colback needs replacing

I agree tbh, I fully understand he doesn't want to play 2 up top going forward but the fact is we've got a player banned so I don't see the harm in dropping Diame deeper and playing Mitro and Gayle up top for one game at home. Perez and Colback contribute fuck all tbh, the few times Mitro has played he has at least looked lively and combative.

Is it really that bizarre given Gayle's form?

These are a physical side, can see Perez getting bullied. With Atsu playing Mitro would be a better option.

Are they? other than some grappling at corners my abiding memory of the last game was them falling down whenever anyone went near them

Doesn't bode well with this card happy ref

We'll see, it was impossible to miss that refereeing performance last game, hopefully he's put some work in at some point and will be looking for it.

Anyone listening to the interview on just now?

Rafas bringing coaches over from the town around his first club to show them some stuff and train them up a bit, class act.