Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest

sammynb

Goals? Will there be goals?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton v Cardiff has been postponed due to fog.  Come on lads lets win this, put some pressure on them.

The only reason am lurking on here tonight is my 1340 flight from Southampton to Newcastle was cancelled for the same fuckin reason

fog_zps7pvpwhfh.jpg

:glare:

Edited by PaddockLad

Poor Mitro stuck on the bench watching this shite. Must be scratching his head wondering just what the fuck is going on.

You could understand his head being turned by interest from the Premiership clubs. Although not as prolific as scorer as you'd like you can't fault his attitude. I'd rather have him on the pitch than on the bench not just 10 minutes either

You could understand his head being turned by interest from the Premiership clubs. Although not as prolific as scorer as you'd like you can't fault his attitude. I'd rather have him on the pitch than on the bench not just 10 minutes either

Obviously Rafa's system has worked for the majority of the season but it's worrying that he refuses to adapt when it isn't working. That was the downfall of his predecessors.

Even if we had Mitro on, we need creativity. Shelvey is a huge miss who we clearly have no cover for - that needs to be addressed asap and that's likely clear as day to Rafa.

If Mitro came on, the best he'd offer is a target for some manner of long ball routine - not a bad option, but if we've not been practicing it then it'd be dulled somewhat.