Blackburn

Andrew

Goals? I hear goals?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is blackburn isn't it? right.

Someone do the poll.

NUFC to Score
0 - sammynb, Monkeys Fist, TheGingerQuiff
1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, wykikitoon, Holden McGroin
2 - Ant, acrossthepond, Dougle, Kitman, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, @yourservice, Happy Face
3 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, The Fish, Rayvin, aimaad22, Tom
4+ - ewerk, OTF, scoobos, zicomartin

NUFC to Concede
0 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, The Fish, Rayvin, ewerk, Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves, wykikitoon, Tom
1 - Ant, acrossthepond, aimaad22, OTF, Kitman, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, scoobos, Happy Face
2 - @yourservice, Holden McGroin, zicomartin
3 - sammynb
4+ - Monkeys Fist, TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C1BKZPxXEAA63P_.jpg

We're strong away from home, they struggle against wide play and if we score early the pace we have from Atsu and Yedlin could cause them issues on the break.

3-0 I reckon

I'm going to the game. Ewood out in front as my most visited ground. Wouldn't be surprised if it was for a few others as well.

Last time I was there Dabizas got sent off for a handball and Sherer scored a milestone goal as we shipped 5. Then, on the way back, the mate I went with fell asleep so I drove most of the A66 with patchy radio and nowt else.

2 Stars, won't be returning.

In other news, Blackburn are missing a few players through injury and/or suspension so they'll be playing 36yr old Gordon Greer at centre back. Now, I know nothing about Mr Greer and the man's a professional athlete, but surely, surely, we need to get players like Atsu, Gayle and Yedlin running at a back line featuring a man that is older than me?

Danny Graham is likely to start, if he's any kind of Newcastle fan he should two-foot their 'keeper, flick his bench the squeaky Vs, then go windmilling into the Blackburn end.

They're 22nd, 3 points off safety.

They're winless in 6 games. Suffering four losses and two draws, (F8 A13) with both of those draws came against Huddersfield.

Their last win was against us, their other 4 wins were against Rotherham, Derby, Forest & Brentford.

They have the joint 2nd worst defence in the league at home, we have the best attack and defence on the road (scoring 22, conceding 6 in 12 fixtures).

In other news, Blackburn are missing a few players through injury and/or suspension so they'll be playing 36yr old Gordon Greer at centre back. Now, I know nothing about Mr Greer and the man's a professional athlete, but surely, surely, we need to get players like Atsu, Gayle and Yedlin running at a back line featuring a man that is older than me?

Danny Graham is likely to start, if he's any kind of Newcastle fan he should two-foot their 'keeper, flick his bench the squeaky Vs, then go windmilling into the Blackburn end.

They're 22nd, 3 points off safety.

They're winless in 6 games. Suffering four losses and two draws, (F8 A13) with both of those draws came against Huddersfield.

Their last win was against us, their other 4 wins were against Rotherham, Derby, Forest & Brentford.

They have the joint 2nd worst defence in the league at home, we have the best attack and defence on the road (scoring 22, conceding 6 in 12 fixtures).

Their keeper is a nufc fan, not sure what Stevie would make of you inciting black and white on black and white violence

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Their keeper is a nufc fan, not sure what Stevie would make of you inciting black and white on black and white violence

Is he? 

Well, between the two of them we should rack up a record scoreline and Graham can two-foot their manager instead.

Colback starts again. Mitrovic dropped from the squad. Rafa clearly wants rid

Or is giving Murphy a shot from the bench given the old man hasn't featured much at all and is probably aching to get minutes?

Surprised we're not starting with as much pace as possible given the opposition.

Darlow,

Anita Clark Lascelles Dummett

Ritchie Colback Hayden Gouffran

Diamé

Gayle

Sels, Yedlin, Lazaar, Mbemba, Atsu, Perez, Murphy

Edited by The Fish

NUFC to Score

0 - sammynb, Monkeys Fist, TheGingerQuiff

1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, wykikitoon, Holden McGroin

2 - Ant, acrossthepond, Dougle, Kitman, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, @yourservice, Happy Face

3 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, The Fish, Rayvin, aimaad22, Tom

4+ - ewerk, OTF, scoobos, zicomartin

NUFC to Concede

0 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, The Fish, Rayvin, ewerk, Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves, wykikitoon, Tom

1 - Ant, acrossthepond, aimaad22, OTF, Kitman, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, scoobos, Happy Face

2 - @yourservice, Holden McGroin, zicomartin

3 - sammynb

4+ - Monkeys Fist, TheGingerQuiff