Blackburn

Andrew

Goals? I hear goals?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't understand Rafas preference of Anita over Yedlin. Not fussed about any of the other changes as they're pretty much expected

I suppose Anita gives you more defensive responsibility? Yedlin loves getting forward, where Anita is more than happy to stay back?

I suppose Anita gives you more defensive responsibility? Yedlin loves getting forward, where Anita is more than happy to stay back?

That's what people keep saying but I'm far from convinced that Anita is better defensively and he contributes nothing whatsoever going forward which is a real negative against a side as low as Blackburn.

That's what people keep saying but I'm far from convinced that Anita is better defensively and he contributes nothing whatsoever going forward which is a real negative against a side as low as Blackburn.

I'm not convinced he's better, just that he's more content to stay back than Yedlin is. 

I agree with you fwiw, I'd be playing Atsu, Yedlin and every quick player we've got. I can't get past the fact that one of their centrebacks is 36. We're better than Blackburn, so we should be able to play with less focus on staying solid. 

Then again, Benitez has slightly more success than I have, so I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. :huff:

ya don't drop a young lad who has done well in the few chances he's got entirely to fit in a 33yr old shitter like Murphy ffs

:dunno: I don't think his omission signals the end of Mitro's Newcastle career.

I love Rafa's tactical nous but his selections are often very defensive. I think atsu did enough to retain his spot. The mitro move is a head scratcher. If anyone wants dropping from the squad after recent performances, it's Perez

The worst thing about the Hayden/colback axis is the sight of the ginger pirlo taking it upon himself to run forwards 20 yards with the ball at this feet before spraying it directly into touch

Bein sports is outrageously shite.

I don't know if anyone else over here is having this problem but after seeing places this match was available I turned the tv on to see them putting on some old tennis and highlights from past La Liga and Serie A games... assume it's on one of their 10 online channels? Nope 1 channel is being used for a Juve game from last month and the others have nowt on. Our game isn't being put on the telly until 3 hours after it starts so now I'm watching a dodgy stream, absolute pack of cunts.

The worst thing about the Hayden/colback axis is the sight of the ginger pirlo taking it upon himself to run forwards 20 yards with the ball at this feet before spraying it directly into touch

It's the utterly pointless free kicks he incessantly gives away that gets me.