FA Cup 3rd Round - Birmingham City v Newcastle

wykikitoon

NUFC v BCFC  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2 to the good.

Whatever the fuck that means. :razz:

It means you have to put $200 to receive $300 back including your $200 stake. If you put £12 on you'd get £18 back.

If it were 2-1 you would only need to put $100 on to receive $300 back including your $100 stake. If you put £12 on you'd get £24 back.

Isn't he just predicting the score?

Is he? I was thrown by the "to the good".

Plus it's pretty fucking early so I'm not up to my normal awesome speed yet. Oh Christ it's actually not that early, I'm just still half asleep.

Honestly thought it was 7:20 ish

Edited by The Fish

It's just a reference to football commentary. 

Such as other vintage classics from the past. '...and there it is!' being a strong favourite. Back in the days where players would shake hands after a goal instead of displaying any joy because it was PUA GAY.

It's just a reference to football commentary. 

Such as other vintage classics from the past. '...and there it is!' being a strong favourite. Back in the days where players would shake hands after a goal instead of displaying any joy because it was PUA GAY.

Ahhh

Motsonisms.

I think the cup run in the EFL had a positive influence on our season to date.  Sacking off the FA Cup would be counter productive imo.  It's fine to rest Gayle and one or two others but with three players away to the ACN, Shelvey still banned and Jesus and Gamez injured, we're down on our options so I wouldn't be thinking about resting too many or we'll be down to the reserves.

I think the cup run in the EFL had a positive influence on our season to date.  Sacking off the FA Cup would be counter productive imo.  It's fine to rest Gayle and one or two others but with three players away to the ACN, Shelvey still banned and Jesus and Gamez injured, we're down on our options so I wouldn't be thinking about resting too many or we'll be down to the reserves.

Jesus and Gamez?

Fish loves his italics to really hammer home some point scoring

I was cockahoop when I discovered you can format text in whatsapp.