Brentford (a) 14/01/2017

The Fish

Brentford  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only one winner in this game now mind. Our defence are like the chuckle brothers.

This could have been massive going 1 point above Brighton and playing then with Shelvey back, we have so much shite in this squad.

Let's remember who we are playing here. Brentford

Record signing is a £2mil defender. Ground holds 12k and their all time highest attendance is 38k. Not belittling them but with the money and wages in our squad we should be walking this

Can't say that news saddens me, the further him and Colback are from the team the better. Sick of them two playing man.

If you were Brighton you'd be considering trying to injure Shelvey as without him we're crap really.

Let's remember who we are playing here. Brentford

Record signing is a £2mil defender. Ground holds 12k and their all time highest attendance is 38k. Not belittling them but with the money and wages in our squad we should be walking this

Aye but we should be happy.......

We just have absolutely no creative spark in midfield without Shelvey, I've been really disappointed with Ritchie who I expected to step up and take more on after his good start to the season but he's done nowt.

Thankfully Jonjo is back after this.

Edited by Howay

We just have absolutely no creative spark in midfield without Shelvey, I've been really disappointed with Ritchie who I expected to step up and take more on after his good start to the season but he's done nowt.

Thankfully Jonjo is back after this.

He started off mint too really.