Brentford (a) 14/01/2017

The Fish

Brentford  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did Troops not mean is the game at risk of being postponed due to the weather? Am thinking there was a hard frost last night, there's another forecast for tonight and Griffin park doesn't have under soil heating..

There's better sheds at Low Fell allotments so I very much doubt there's heating underground.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Troops not mean is the game at risk of being postponed due to the weather? Am thinking there was a hard frost last night, there's another forecast for tonight and Griffin park doesn't have under soil heating..

Is it grim down south again?

There's a app I have on my phone that gives you any broadcasts for games.  It's saying that we're on a few foreign channels but .com are saying that we're not and the only reason there's any listings for us is that it's a hangover from when the game was supposed to be on Monday, and the actual game being shown is Fulham v Barnsley.  I've checked the listings for both games though and most of the channels that it's listing for us are different to that game.  Including Sky Sports Ireland which has only appeared on the listings today.  So there may be streams of it.

NUFC To Score

0 - 

1 - The Fish, Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, MiddleAgeCool, tooner, Holden McGroin, OTF

2 - Rayvin, rogerbarton, ewerk, strawb, Happy Face, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Anorthernsoul, wykikitoon, scoobos, acrossthepond, aimaad22, barnabox, LooneyToony, @yourservice, Kitman

3 - Ant, Andrew, Jintsay, ohhh_yeah, Tom, Monkeys Fist

4+ - 

NUFC To Concede

0 - Ant, rogerbarton, ewerk, Dougle, strawb, Happy Face, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, Howay, wykikitoon, Jintsay, OTF, ohhh_yeah, Tom, Monkeys Fist, barnabox

1 - The Fish, Rayvin, Andrew, StoneColdStephenIreland, Anorthernsoul, tooner, Holden McGroin, scoobos, acrossthepond, aimaad22, LooneyToony, Kitman

2 - @yourservice

3 - MiddleAgeCool

4+ - 

C1t9JZaXUAAOr-5.jpg

C1t9SYwWQAI4BIF.jpg

NUFC To Score

0 -

1 - The Fish, Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, MiddleAgeCool, tooner, Holden McGroin, OTF

2 - Rayvin, rogerbarton, ewerk, strawb, Happy Face, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Anorthernsoul, wykikitoon, scoobos, acrossthepond, aimaad22, barnabox, LooneyToony, @yourservice, Kitman

4+ -

NUFC To Concede

0 - Ant, rogerbarton, ewerk, Dougle, strawb, Happy Face, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, Howay, wykikitoon, Jintsay, OTF, ohhh_yeah, Tom, Monkeys Fist, barnabox

1 - The Fish, Rayvin, Andrew, StoneColdStephenIreland, Anorthernsoul, tooner, Holden McGroin, scoobos, acrossthepond, aimaad22, LooneyToony, Kitman

2 - @yourservice

3 - MiddleAgeCool

4+ -

Just got my prediction in - I presume im not too late!

Benitez is stubborn isn't he. I'd much rather see Anita at centre mid ahead of colback. I don't know what colback has done to warrant another start. He was shocking last time. The only positive is Yedlin starting. Bit of pace and thrust down the right for once

NUFC To Score

0 - 

1 - The Fish, Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, MiddleAgeCool, tooner, Holden McGroin, OTF, Dr Gloom

4+ - 

NUFC To Concede

2 - @yourservice, Dr Gloom

3 - MiddleAgeCool

4+ - 

Anita is just as shit in midfield as colback. We don't have anyone else to play there at the minute.

Agree with that, Anita is a fucking nightmare in CM. I was hoping we'd have someone in but it seems we've tried and been priced out/had our loan bids rejected, hopefully Colback can just put in an average performance rather than another hellish one like last time.

Agree with that, Anita is a fucking nightmare in CM. I was hoping we'd have someone in but it seems we've tried and been priced out/had our loan bids rejected, hopefully Colback can just put in an average performance rather than another hellish one like last time.

Aye that's the best we can do whist Shelvey is suspended and Diame is away.