wor nephew...

manc-mag

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm? :(

Awww, bless him.  I've not seen it but I shall look out for it.  Don't breakfast ceral ads tend to be on in a morning though? :(

83613[/snapback]

Aye in the mornings but also tea time apparently. Pester power n all that.

Still not seen it but I know one or two people have-giz a nudge if you clock it, pet! :o

Guest Toplass-101

How cool must that be if your a little kid.

I will look out for the advert before I go to work, I think thats the only time id see it.

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm?  :huh:

83591[/snapback]

and just how am I supposed to confirm its your nephew? does it end with the credits scrolling and the words "Divvy kid having his tie knotted by bigger boy played by Manc Mags little nephew"?

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm?  :search:

83591[/snapback]

and just how am I supposed to confirm its your nephew? does it end with the credits scrolling and the words "Divvy kid having his tie knotted by bigger boy played by Manc Mags little nephew"?

83625[/snapback]

:huh:

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm?  :angry:

83591[/snapback]

83625[/snapback]

83627[/snapback]

You bell end. It's a Shreddies ad. He's the boy getting his tie knotted. How much more specific do I need to be? :search:

Saw it incidentally. Talk about blink-and-you'd-miss-it. The jumped up little prima donna :o

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm?  :angry:

83591[/snapback]

83625[/snapback]

83627[/snapback]

You bell end. It's a Shreddies ad. He's the boy getting his tie knotted. How much more specific do I need to be? :search:

Saw it incidentally. Talk about blink-and-you'd-miss-it. The jumped up little prima donna :o

83637[/snapback]

I think it was the words "my nephews the little one, can anyone confirm" that threw me like, cant you recognise your own flesh n blood?

tart!

...is in a new Shreddies ad on TV. Apparently it's started screening today but I havent seen it. He doesnt do owt as far as I can gather, just in a scene with another boy who plays his 'brother'(who knots his tie for him). My nephew's the little one. Can anyone confirm?  :bedhump:

83591[/snapback]

83625[/snapback]

83627[/snapback]

83637[/snapback]

I think it was the words "my nephews the little one, can anyone confirm" that threw me like, cant you recognise your own flesh n blood?

tart!

83644[/snapback]

I hadnt seen the ad myself at that stage you big hom. :angry:

I hadnt seen the ad myself at that stage you big hom.  :huh:

83645[/snapback]

and even if I (or anyone else on here) had, how the feck could we confirm it was your nephew? unless he has the same glaky (sic) daft shite expression of course.

fag hag

83645[/snapback]

and even if I (or anyone else on here) had, how the feck could we confirm it was your nephew? unless he has the same glaky (sic) daft shite expression of course.

fag hag

83652[/snapback]

I didnt want you to confirm THAT IT WAS HIM! I just wondered if anyone could confirm it had been on. A lot of advertising is regional and the people who'd seen it had been from Laaaaahndan!

You geet turd!

83645[/snapback]

fag hag

83652[/snapback]

I didnt want you to confirm THAT IT WAS HIM! I just wondered if anyone could confirm it had been on. A lot of advertising is regional and the people who'd seen it had been from Laaaaahndan!

You geet turd!

83654[/snapback]

well next time be a bit more specific then, in fact you could have just made the thread "has anyone seen the new shreddies ad where some kid ties another kids tie for him"?

name dropping muppet tbh

83645[/snapback]

fag hag

83652[/snapback]

You geet turd!

83654[/snapback]

well next time be a bit more specific then, in fact you could have just made the thread "has anyone seen the new shreddies ad where some kid ties another kids tie for him"?

name dropping muppet tbh

83656[/snapback]

Agreed. But if I'd left it purely at that I might have been mistaken for a paedo...or worse, a PE teacher.

It was on in the first Big Brother break....cute little chap like ...... :search:

83628[/snapback]

Nowt to do with Sammy then... :huh:

83662[/snapback]

He's my nephew. I should hope not like.....

It was on in the first Big Brother break....cute little chap like ...... :o

83628[/snapback]

Nowt to do with Sammy then... :huh:

83662[/snapback]

He's my nephew. I should hope not like.....

83664[/snapback]

That minor detail hadn't escaped my sight... :search:

Attention seeking northeners  :search:  :huh:

83668[/snapback]

Midlands tbh

84010[/snapback]

Fuck off you northern bograt

84012[/snapback]

Jealous of my heritage tbh

Attention seeking northeners  :search:  :huh:

83668[/snapback]

Midlands tbh

84010[/snapback]

84012[/snapback]

84013[/snapback]

Cornwall. Practically North African tbh.

Attention seeking northeners  :o  :huh:

83668[/snapback]

Midlands tbh

84010[/snapback]

84012[/snapback]

84013[/snapback]

Cornwall. Practically North African tbh.

84015[/snapback]

Strictly speaking I'm only a 1/4 jug-eared yokel, 3/4 Geordie which, quite frankly, beats 1/2 Mackem any day of the week.

:search: