Oxford United vs Newcastle United

ewerk

Predictions  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, I'm just exhausted seeing Mitrovic's name in complaints. The kid gets far more abuse than anyone else. More than Dummett or even Perez!

I'd bring on Yedlin, Shelvey and Ritchie for Gamez, El-Mhanni and Barlaser.

Penalty! He better not fucking miss this. :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm just exhausted seeing Mitrovic's name in complaints. The kid gets far more abuse than anyone else. More than Dummett or even Perez!

I'd bring on Yedlin, Shelvey and Ritchie for Gamez, El-Mhanni and Barlaser.

We can definitively blame him now mind ;).

I think it's like anything people expect more from him, no one rates Dummett so there's not much point slating him he just shouldn't be there. Mitro has had 4 scoring chances this game and he's missed them all, the side he is playing with is poor but they've got him 4 opportunities and it's frustrating to see him squander them.

We can definitively blame him now mind ;).

I think it's like anything people expect more from him, no one rates Dummett so there's not much point slating him he just shouldn't be there. Mitro has had 4 scoring chances this game and he's missed them all, the side he is playing with is poor but they've got him 4 opportunities and it's frustrating to see him squander them.

He definitely deserves criticism for missing a penalty.

Have to say, it sounds like Eastwood is playing a blinder. 

Edited by The Fish

Rafa can fuck off with that team selection

We beat Brum because Gouffran, Yedlin, Shelvey and Ritchie all started. What was wrong with starting the same XI again?

I'd rather not dent the confidence of the first 11 tbh.

Aye Rafa threw the towel in today, the side was just a bunch of lads that had never played together some in unfamiliar positions. It sounded like there was no cohesion etc and without Shelvey, Ritchie, Gouff etc we had no talent

That's harsh from your workmate. Mitrovic is half decent (notwithstanding his performance today), Whitehurst was a fucking abomination.

Ah knaa. Whitehurst would eat mitrovic for breakfast but Mitrovic far better than Billy. (Not saying a lot, mind).