Oxford United vs Newcastle United

ewerk

Predictions  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, totally unnacceptable and I don't buy for 1 fuckin minute that Ashley is reformed.

We are in the middle of a transfer window, we've had all the talk about cup runs again and taking every game seriously and then what?

Rafa fields a true pardewesque team in the FA cup, almost as if we are showing the shit we want to sell off and makes fuck all change during the match to even try salvage it.

"stick our lads in the shop window Rafa, and I might give you a few percent of any sale to buy who you need".

I smell a fat cunt from Maidenhead behind this.

Edited by scoobos

As we've all said promotion is priority but we should have had enough to take Oxford to lose 3-0 should be unacceptable

That's fair, but I'm honestly not bothered.

He's been instructed to, I reckon. no fuckin way did he pick that starting XI, without intervention.

Nah, there's no chance that Rafa stands for any interference in team selection.