Newcastle United v QPR - Weds 1st of Feb 19:45

wykikitoon

Whats the score ganna be like?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last time, we signed a player that drastically improved our attacking options.

I still reckon we're winning the league like but stats are a waste of everyone's time with no applied context

You're a waste of time with no applied context. <_<

And Pancrate didn't improve our attack that much.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill the fuck out y'all.

But is that really in context?

irc, the 09/10 team were rocketing and were in great form eventually pulling away from the rest.  This team were in 1st at one point and gradually going down.

The reality is a good performance and win against a decent Derby & we'll all be happy again. We kind of need it with the fixtures coming up.

My worry is that Reading, Leeds & Huddersfield are all coming on strong. But they're all likely to drop points at some stage where you'd least expect it.

I can't believe people were wanting Brighton to win last night so Hudderfield didn't get closer to us.  We're only one fucking point behind Brighton after a spell where we've been missing loads of players.  We're still more than capable of finishing well clear at the top.

I can't believe people were wanting Brighton to win last night so Hudderfield didn't get closer to us.  We're only one fucking point behind Brighton after a spell where we've been missing loads of players.  We're still more than capable of finishing well clear at the top.

Who wanted that madness?

I saw people moaning on twitter afterwards because Huddersfield got closer to us. It's like in their heads 7 points is the same as 1.

Who wanted that madness?

I saw people moaning on twitter afterwards because Huddersfield got closer to us. It's like in their heads 7 points is the same as 1.

I heard people saying at the match on Wednesday and on twitter, maybe on here too.  It's fucking ridiculous.  7 points plus a massive goal difference is a huge gap.

I heard people saying at the match on Wednesday and on twitter, maybe on here too.  It's fucking ridiculous.  7 points plus a massive goal difference is a huge gap.

When we drop points it's the wheels falling off, when Brighton drop points it's letting the chasing pack catch up. :lol:

The wheels have slightly fallen off the past 6 weeks tbf. A lot of work still to do and the team needs to try to get a winning run going again. Shelvey potentially facing a retrospective ban won't help matters given lack of cover in that position and no new signings.

That said, I wanted a Brighton loss or draw.

Could've fucking strangled Perez for firstly firing that chance straight the keeper instead of squaring to Ritchie and then getting into the exact same position again and nearly firing it out for a throw-in at the opposite of the pitch. :lol:

Ciaran Clark :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: