Derby County v Newcastle United

The Fish

NUFC V DCFC  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointing second half after that first half. 

Another game where the referee was completely against us mind, he was allowing hard tackles on our lot then blowing for anything on theirs. Carson should have been sent off, Ritchie should have got a pen for a blatant shove from Ince and then he allowed them to keep taking corners after the 5 mins of (ridiculously long already) injury time had ran out.

Deserved the win overall though, I'm chuffed we don't have McClaren as manager anymore they looked like we used to under him, completely toothless.

YES! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He sees the same replays as us right?

:lol: That was the most ridiculous part, he said it during the replay that showed in slow motion Carson wrapping Lascelles up and basically suplexing him over.

Gimme a fucking break Benitez, Diame was the one you shudda taken off. He became anonymous in the second half, even a liability.

Shelvey was pretty anonymous in the second half too.

What a fucking shambles at the end, we couldn't keep the ball at all and it had everything looking like we were going to blow the 3 points again.

We should have buried them in the first half, we had more than enough chances.

Happy with the 3 points, happy with the first half display, not happy with the desperate ending.

Aye I thought Diame was one of the better performers in the second half (and game overall btw), he was a good outlet and relieved pressure on a number of occasions with his strong running while others were misplacing passes.

The second half was a real shame as like PaddockLad said the first half was probably the best we've played in months. Hopefully we see Diame getting some games in central midfield in future as I really think it suits him better. Yedlin has shown more than enough to have the right back position over Anita now for me, his pace really creates some good opportunities and he's always a good outlet for Ritchie.