Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United

wykikitoon

What's the score like?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't forget, this is another one on Sky. A few games for us coming up!

7ada3f1aa2e1bdae72fd577530d2bad7_400x400

Wolves.png

NUFC to Score
0 - TheGingerQuiff
1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Holden McGroin, @yourservice, Renton
2 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, Lackie92, David Kelly, The Fish, Happy Face, Howay, acrossthepond, rogerbarton, StoneColdStephenIreland, tooner, Kitman, ohhh_yeah, Tom, ewerk, Dougle, LooneyToony
3 - OTF, Andrew, Ant, Anorthernsoul, Rayvin, strawb, zico martin, scoobos, barnabox
4+ - 

NUFC To Concede
0 - wykikitoon, OTF, Andrew, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, The Fish, Happy Face, Ant, Howay, strawb, tooner, scoobos, Kitman, Tom, ewerk, Dougle, LooneyToony, barnabox
1 - Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, Lackie92, acrossthepond, Anorthernsoul, rogerbarton, Rayvin, StoneColdStephenIreland, zico martin, Renton
2 - Holden McGroin, ohhh_yeah
3 - @yourservice
4+ - TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W% when on Sky 40% (10 games)
W% when not on Sky 86% (18 games)

On TV; Fulham L, Brighton W, Derby W, Villa D, Leeds W, Forest L, Sheff Wed L, Blackburn L. Wigan W. QPR D.

I don't like that counter attacking is listed as a strength for them.  Suggests they will sit back which certainly doesn't play into our strengths.

Is Gayle going to be available?

If I were Paul Lambert I'd prepare for this game as he would an away day. Concede possession, look for opportunities on the counter, but be pragmatic first and foremost.

Read Gayle might be ready, but Atsu will definitely be available for selection. I personally wouldn't risk Gayle until he's definitely ready. Especially as we have 5 games in the last 3 weeks of February. This is when our depth needs to tell. The other teams have had a bad weekend/week, we need to kick on and take advantage of it.

Think this will be a tough one. They seem to have been able to raise their game against the bigger teams all season. Knocked Liverpool's second XI out of the FA Cup too. 

We'll need to be patient, but a win by the odd goal here would be crucial going into some very difficult fixtures.

News from sunny southern California for those who...............

The match will be shown on beIN TV Sports channel and online via beIN Sports Connect.

Take note LooneyToony. :surf:

News from sunny southern California for those who...............

The match will be shown on beIN TV Sports channel and online via beIN Sports Connect.

Take note LooneyToony. :surf:

Ta, Noelie.

Will you be doing your yoga before the game? :ok:

We're shit when we're in sky aren't we? I noticed that

I've missed the odd game on TV too, our record is even worse when you filter it down to games on the TV I've watched.

Looking forward to the EXTREMELY LIKELY nature of us scoring from a direct freekick tomorrow.

Not looking forward to their corners or freekicks our defending against them have been awful recently.

I'm popping round a mates tomorrow to watch this. I can't remember ever winning a televised game when I've been round his lasses house. This is going back at least six years. Blame me for tomorrows defeat. :good: