Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United

wykikitoon

What's the score like?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The yellow for Mitro was a disgrace like but the stamp was a red.

Hope we win by that and the miserable jock cunt hangs himself as a result.

Stamp man, give your head a shake ffs.

Yedlin going after that clearance, he can fucking shift can't he?

Aye he's fucking rapid. Thought Yedlin had a good half tbh, Ritchie was constantly cutting inside which didn't afford Yedlin much cover and they clearly were focusing their attacks down that flank as their better player is on that wing but they didn't get much change out of Yedlin. They did profit from fire crotch gifting them two free kicks from fuck all on that side though.

Absolutely piss poor game, not a lot between the two sides except we took our chance. I hope it remains like this and Wolves feel massively aggrieved. 

Aye he's fucking rapid. Thought Yedlin had a good half tbh, Ritchie was constantly cutting inside which didn't afford Yedlin much cover and they clearly were focusing their attacks down that flank as their better player is on that wing but they didn't get much change out of Yedlin. They did profit from fire crotch gifting them two free kicks from fuck all on that side though.

Absolutely piss poor game, not a lot between the two sides except we took our chance. I hope it remains like this and Wolves feel massively aggrieved. 

He looks better than Trippier to me. Spurs should have kept him as the backup.

OK we're in the lead, but what a dismal fucking performance by just about everyone. For a while I thought Shelvey had left the field without me knowing. Diame is being useless. Nitro is a red card waiting to happen. Is this the best Rafa can get out of these players. I hope the second half will improve or you can bet we'll lose.

I'm glad Mitro got a goal but I'm disappointed in the way he acted that half. He didn't do anything particularly nasty, it was just all stupid.

He looked at Batth before he flung his arm towards his neck area, while not a nasty elbow it allowed Batth to hoy himself down and start rolling about as if it was. He then took a look at the lad and pretty intentionally bumped him to stop him jumping for the header, again not nasty but it was unneeded and the ref had been leaning Wolves all game so he gave a soft yellow. Finally he flung a boot in a situation he had no realistic shot at getting the ball, nowt nasty imo but it was just a daft thing to do while on a yellow with a dodgy ref. He really has to improve this area of his game and quickly because it just costs him and us, especially now he has a reputation for it.

He looks better than Trippier to me. Spurs should have kept him as the backup.

Aye from what I've seen of Trippier I agree, his pace is also a real asset. Surprising that Spurs let him go really as they really value pace in their team.

I'm glad Mitro got a goal but I'm disappointed in the way he acted that half. He didn't do anything particularly nasty, it was just all stupid.

He looked at Batth before he flung his arm towards his neck area, while not a nasty elbow it allowed Batth to hoy himself down and start rolling about as if it was. He then took a look at the lad and pretty intentionally bumped him to stop him jumping for the header, again not nasty but it was unneeded and the ref had been leaning Wolves all game so he gave a soft yellow. Finally he flung a boot in a situation he had no realistic shot at getting the ball, nowt nasty imo but it was just a daft thing to do while on a yellow with a dodgy ref. He really has to improve this area of his game and quickly because it just costs him and us, especially now he has a reputation for it.

The geezer has been a complete waste of 10m. Single handedly got us relegated with his 68 misses.

Edited by Park Life

Time to take Mitro off. Glad he got a goal thanks to rubbish officiating, but on a yellow he's a ticking time bomb. I'd like to see Atsu out there. I wonder whether we're always this shit or do we just turn it on for the televised matches?

How come when other teams play shit and win (hopefully) it's the sign of a good team, but when we do it we are the worst team that is top of the fucking league? (Hopefully)

We're mint tbh. We have a lad that randomly gifts the opposition free kicks in great areas and a full back that consistently passes the ball directly to opposition midfielders. The fact we have those utter liabilities playing somewhat consistently and still manage to win is staggering. 

I'll be happy if we grit this one out tbh, both sides are having a stinker today. We have looked brilliant at times recently but nowt seems to be clicking today and Shelvey is having an off day, maybe we'll click 2nd half the same way they switched off 2nd half the other week. 

If anyone wonders why Mitro doesn't get a game for Rafa he's shown it today.  He's a dunce.

He scored though, so there'll be loads insisting he should start more and calling Rafa like he's Pardew for not selecting him.

The geezer has been a complete waste of 10m. Single handedly got us relegated with his 68 misses.

:lol: I know you don't like him. I'm usually willing to give him a break since we have other rotters in the side but he's being a bit daft today.

If anyone wonders why Mitro doesn't get a game for Rafa he's shown it today. He's a dunce.

He scored though, so there'll be loads insisting he should start more and calling Rafa like he's Pardew for not selecting him.

Aye

But when he first started with Rafa he looked like he had turned a corner. Obviously not!