Norwich v Newcastle 14th Feb

The Fish

NUFC v NCFC  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the second goal. Wow. Just awful.

Absolutely unnecessary mistakes from him are starting to cost us dearly (QPR equaliser, the shocker today).

He let in a few soft ones last year that cost us dearly which no one likes to talk about it seems.

Most keepers drop the occasional clanger, he's far better than Sels which I guess is what matters at the minute. I'd be tempted to sub Lascelles if I was Rafa, the bloke is very reliant on his confidence levels and doesn't seem to turn his game around when he's having a stinker. Must be at least considering Gayle as well as it sounds like these CB's are very shaky. 

Edited by Howay

We'd be heading for an easy win if it wasn't for them fucking shite errors. Saying that we really need to start finishing more of the chances we get, hopefully that'll happen with Gayle coming back.