Newcastle United V Bristol City 25/2/17

Anorthernsoul

Toon V Bristol City  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to see the chance to really be fair to him but I'm sick of hearing (or seeing when the match is on telly) Perez getting put through into what sound like 1 on 1 type chances and it ending up being saved by the keeper. We need to be putting those type of chances away and our forwards seem to be seeing them saved an awful lot. 

Agreed Gloom, really need a goal before half time to have any chance. If they're 2-0 up at half time Bristol will spend the 2nd half sat in their box lugging balls forward to their big men up top.

Sounds like Perez is well off the pace.

Aye he sounds hopeless tbh. The issue is we can't comfortably say Diame will be much better. We needed a goal before the half tbh, I can't see us getting back into this as we're really lacking the creativity to create against a deep sitting side. If we're still 2 down at the 60th minute I'd take Ritchie off to make sure he can play next game.

Bristol are 4th bottom and they're beating us 2 nowt at St. James. It speaks for itself.

I just hope there is a miracle lurking in the shadows.

Aye, thats how it works, we'll be moved automatically to third bottom if the score stays this way and then the season ends immediately.

Aye, thats how it works, we'll be moved automatically to third bottom if the score stays this way and then the season ends immediately.

:lol: Aye howay Noelie man, we're top of the league and we're not going to win every single match. Aye this is a shit one to lose but if Barnsley equalize we only give up 1 point on Hudds. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose this then win the next there away games. We're way better on the road this season.

Same, we're also playing Brighton and Huddersfield sides that will be coming at us rather than sitting deep looking to hit us on the break. 

No changes, can't imagine we'll persist with Perez long if it stays like this.

What has happened to him? He looked so full of promise for a time and now seems to look like he has no idea how to play football.