Newcastle United V Bristol City 25/2/17

Anorthernsoul

Toon V Bristol City  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, how much better was Stone than anderson on the commentary?

Can you imagine that first half with anderson and lowes? I think they'd have actually killed themselves.

Good to see a rare fightback. It'll feel like a point gained and hopefully they'll take confidence from it into the run in. Huddersfield lost too so as you are, basically.

It's definitely 2pts lost like we were at home to the 21st in the league & we struggled to draw. Luckily 'uddersfield drew so that takes the pressure off a bit. But we can't afford to give the opposition the good grace of a 2 goal start & expect to get anything from the game. If we play like this in these next 3 games we'll be hurt badly.

It's definitely 2pts lost like we were at home to the 21st in the league & we struggled to draw. Luckily 'uddersfield drew so that takes the pressure off a bit. But we can't afford to give the opposition the good grace of a 2 goal start & expect to get anything from the game. If we play like this in these next 3 games we'll be hurt badly.

And I thought I was supposed to be the negative one around here. Our unbeaten run continues and our away form is the best in the league. Chill for now and we'll decide in three games time whether we need to panic or not. Beat Huddersfield away and we're all but promoted.

Much as I want Mitro to be the toon hero he some much appears to want to be it was another game where he was 2 steps from where he should have been with weak challenges and with hos head down more often than not.

Much as I want Mitro to be the toon hero he some much appears to want to be it was another game where he was 2 steps from where he should have been with weak challenges and with hos head down more often than not.

Were you at the match? How did Atsu do?

And I thought I was supposed to be the negative one around here. Our unbeaten run continues and our away form is the best in the league. Chill for now and we'll decide in three games time whether we need to panic or not. Beat Huddersfield away and we're all but promoted.

:lol: Aye howay Troops, we can't really view it as 2 points dropped as we were never in the lead. Huddersfield dropped 2 points and we snatched a point in a game we were struggling in. It's easy to look at a game against 21st in the league at home and expect to win but there's nowt guaranteed, if it was we'd have won basically every game this season on paper. The important part is we're currently top and still 5 points clear of 3rd after a poor game by us. The team done well to come back and I'm actually chuffed they did because we've not seen that from them really this season.

Well we're 2nd now but we finally play these seaside tramps on Tuesday.

Edited by Howay

Oy vey!

Their first goal wide open header. No one within five yards of him.

Their second goal: Now for those with heart or nerve problems *DO NOT WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO*.  I think it was Dummet and surely Darlow fucking that one up.  I blame both.  Dummet for actually putting it past Darlow.  And Darlow for coming out a bit too far and wide. Uncertainty again!

Aye the goals we conceded were fucking comical. The first was utter shite marking and I've no idea whatsoever what Dummett was doing reaching for that ball like he did. If he had just let it go and ran after it he'd have been okay, Darlow was also being a nob that far out as if he was a bit closer to goal it wouldn't have been an issue. Again shit communication and stupid mistakes at the back.