Brighton v Newcastle United

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought the first half was fairly balanced, they dominated the opening and then we controlled the end of the half. The typical characters are ruining any good move that comes their way as usual. The referee has yet again completely fucked us over in this shit fucking league. Shame for Atsu with that chance, it's the sort of one you'd prefer to fall to Ritchie who would have probably placed it into the top corner but maybe I'm being harsh on Atsu, Atsu did have a good half mind despite his often dreadful first touch.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always good to have the pundits talk sense and be on your side when it's clear like that, the thing is though I'm fucking sick to the back teeth of watching absolutely ridiculous fucking decisions being given against us. I'd say it's simply down to the shit standard of ref but the issue with that is we've had next to no dodgy decisions go in favor of us (an offside goal is about all I remember) yet regularly dominate possession and hold the ball in dangerous areas, so statistically surely we'd get a fair few given our way with how regularly they're given against us.

Draw would be a decent result here. But I do sense if we take the lead, the fuckers will crumble. They looked under the cosh towards the end of the half.

Early goal will do the trick. I haven't really seen that much to worry about.

It's always good to have the pundits talk sense and be on your side when it's clear like that, the thing is though I'm fucking sick to the back teeth of watching absolutely ridiculous fucking decisions being given against us. I'd say it's simply down to the shit standard of ref but the issue with that is we've had next to no dodgy decisions go in favor of us (an offside goal is about all I remember) yet regularly dominate possession and hold the ball in dangerous areas, so statistically surely we'd get a fair few given our way with how regularly they're given against us.

Yep, the kick on Colback on the rebound on Atsu's shot was more a penalty than the fucking shite six of one shirt-tugging sock of wank.