Huddersfield v Newcastle United 04/03/2017

The Fish

HTFC v NUFC  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not criticising him, he's been all right and done what we've asked. That said, he's fluffed a few good chances and is a pretty stationary targetman which likely wouldn't have worked out well against Brighton's two monoliths. 

Aye he never uses his left foot like.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gayle should get the wind up now,  his top of the scoring league of 20 goals has just been surpassed by Woods of Leeds with 22.

Edited by Noelie

I think Murphy has been canny to be honest. He's done a job and certainly throws his weight around when he comes on.

If Gayle can't start I'd start Murphy.

Unless Yedlin is tired I've no idea how Anita walks back into the side. It's one of the most baffling preferences Benitez has, Anita's no better defensively than Yedlin and he's no threat whatsoever on the attack.

Edited by Howay

Hopefully it's just a rotation to give yedlin a rest and he retains his starting role - he's been one of our best players lately.

Rafa is a top manager but it's Infuriating that he seemingly rates donkeys like Anita, gouffran and colback.

Yeah, I'm happy enough to think it's a rest but there is doubt as Anita was clearly his preferred option before he fortunately got injured. Honestly man seeing his fat arse and Colbacks stupid hair in the same side is shite even though we're doing really well.

It sounds like Huddersfield play with their fullbacks high up the pitch so looks like a defensive move. I'd personally rather counter that with an attacking full back of our own than invite them on to us with Anita one side and dummet the other

My issue with that is I've never saw anything from Anita to say he's better defensively than Yedlin. The fact the bloke offers no threat whatsoever seems to be the only reason he's said to be more defensive. Utter fucking clogger both sides of the ball like wor Jack. Really praying this is the last season at NUFC for both those frauds.

Edited by Howay

If any of that triumvirate of evil starts next season I'll be fucking...I'll be...mildly annoyed on the internet.

I'm starting to think Rafa is just trying to make it a challenge for himself. "I got a side promoted that had Jack Colback, Vernon Anita, and Paul Dummett playing regularly, I also won the CL playing shite like Traore"

I'm starting to think Rafa is just trying to make it a challenge for himself. "I got a side promoted that had Jack Colback, Vernon Anita, and Paul Dummett playing regularly, I also won the CL playing shite like Traore"

:lol:  He's going to transfer in a couple of those under-11 girls he was coaching for next season, isn't he?

Bit of a risk with the proximity to Sunderland, mind.

:lol: He's going to transfer in a couple of those under-11 girls he was coaching for next season, isn't he?

Bit of a risk with the proximity to Sunderland, mind.

:lol: :lol:

Think that would make it slightly easier than playing Colback tbf.