Huddersfield v Newcastle United 04/03/2017

The Fish

HTFC v NUFC  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how much these sky bastards want us to fail.

I was reading my phone and the commentator got so excited it sounded like someone was through one on one, looked up and it was a Huddersfield player harmlessly strolling round on the wing

Absolutely brilliant half that by our lot, they were always going to come at us and be aggressive the same as Brighton. We were patient and 2 out of the 3 times they tired and let us have a bit of time to attack we come away with goals (the 3rd Shelvey almost scored a cracker in all). They've been basically completely limited to long range shots as we've kept our shape and only started pressing hard when they get near the final 3rd to save energy, and Darlow has dealt with the shots really well.

Colback needs subbed off imo, first because he's shite but also he's sitting on a yellow and there's always the fear of the ref 'leveling it up' a bit after giving a pen for us. Ritchie took his pen really well as he usually does, and Murphy done great to take the long pass down then even better with the finish. This lot will be knackered around the 65th minute if they keep this up and that's when I think we'll start to take the game over.

Btw, the stream I have on doesn't go to a studio it just keeps filming what's going on on the pitch, it seems Huddersfield bring out 2 players at half time and interview them on the pitch. "was it a t'penalty or not?" "Ah saw it again and it was a dive if ahm being honest" :lol: aye because that's completely impartial, I hope we go on to hammer these fucking wanks 5-0 after seeing that embarrassing display.

Edited by Howay

These are a good footballing side tbf, one of the better teams we've come up against

They do look good, but for all their possession and decent passing, they've been limited to long shots.

Very soft pen, especially with the handball, but we were due one.

Great ball by Shelvey and finish by Murphy for the second.

They look ok but we're letting them have this much possession tbh. They've not had any proper chances out of all the ball they've had. 

Aye, spot on.