Peasepud, The Cheating Snake.

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

Once upon a time (or Saturday night to be more specific) Pud's Mam told me he was seeing another lass behind my back, she didnt know who the lass was, but she told me I could find them in a caravan on the Quayside.

You should have seen the look on his face when I walked into the caravan :o which was parked outside the Baltic, I caught them red handed having their very own shagfest :bedhump:

And who was he with...

Tracy F*****g Barlow!! :angry:

Me and Tracy had a few words :search: and I told her she was a common tart, and welcome to keep the lanky bastid

I was so annoyed that I couldnt even look at him, never mind tell him he was dumped, but I think he worked that out for himself :huh:

The End...

as I woke up, and told Pud what a Snake he was.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamt everyone in St James' Park had had small explosives surgically inserted into them and when I was at the match people started exploding all around me.

It was horrific.

:huh:

83633[/snapback]

please tell me it started on the bench??

I dreamt everyone in St James' Park had had small explosives surgically inserted into them and when I was at the match people started exploding all around me.

It was horrific.

:huh:

83633[/snapback]

That sounds like Lemmings on the Amiga

Wor lass had a dream about us owning a farm and the spastic brother of the Land Lady at a pub we frequent slaughtered all our cattle. We reported him to the police, he got arrested and we got barred from the pub. :huh:

Wor lass had a dream about us owning a farm and the spastic brother of the Land Lady at a pub we frequent slaughtered all our cattle. We reported him to the police, he got arrested and we got barred from the pub. :huh:

83643[/snapback]

see thats just stupid, why would you go and get yourself barred from the local pub? nowts worth that like :search:

83643[/snapback]

It didnt serve blue wkd anyway.

83643[/snapback]

It didnt serve blue wkd anyway.

83647[/snapback]

Mark doesn't go in there anyway :search:

Once upon a time (or Saturday night to be more specific) Pud's Mam told me he was seeing another lass behind my back, she didnt know who the lass was, but she told me I could find them in a caravan on the Quayside.

You should have seen the look on his face when I walked into the caravan :o  which was parked outside the Baltic, I caught them red handed having their very own shagfest :bedhump:

And who was he with...     

Tracy F*****g Barlow!!  :angry:

Me and Tracy had a few words :search: and I told her she was a common tart, and welcome to keep the lanky bastid

I was so annoyed that I couldnt even look at him, never mind tell him he was dumped, but I think he worked that out for himself :huh:

The End...

as I woke up, and told Pud what a Snake he was.

83630[/snapback]

Talk about waking up from one nightmare and straight into another.....

83643[/snapback]

Wish I could work out who you are :search:

83651[/snapback]

nightmare? she said I was like a vision in the morning and that her day was complete now she had that picture of me in her mind....

or summit like that anyway :huh:

83651[/snapback]

nightmare? she said I was like a vision in the morning and that her day was complete now she had that picture of me in her mind....

or summit like that anyway :huh:

83655[/snapback]

I note she also used the word 'shagfest' in her description of that dream sequence, which leads me to believe it wasnt about you to start with. Blatantly dreaming about me tbh.

On mature reflection, I honestly cannot think of anything worse than to have been dreaming about me all night, blatantly getting her rocks off in the process and then waking up to you.

The poor, poor bastard!

83643[/snapback]

Wish I could work out who you are :o

83653[/snapback]

Think of a cheap lager favoured by winos! :search:

83643[/snapback]

83653[/snapback]

Oh. You're alive still I see. :search:

83643[/snapback]

83653[/snapback]

83669[/snapback]

Skol has a girlfriend? How?

83643[/snapback]

83653[/snapback]

83669[/snapback]

Skol has a girlfriend? How?

83778[/snapback]

_202564_rohypnol_150.jpg