• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's called Mark, 4 Blue Wkds and she anyone's :huh:

83783[/snapback]

Close to being banned tbh.

Want to leave my girlfriend out of this please?

83787[/snapback]

Fair play if you don't want us to mention your right hand. How about we talk about that little slapper you're cheating with- lefty is her name aye?

Edited by Mags

83783[/snapback]

83787[/snapback]

Fair play if you don't want us to mention your right hand. How about we talk about that little slapper your cheating with- lefty is her name aye?

83809[/snapback]

Not like Mags to stick up for Gol like, this place is cliquey beyond belief. They've even got their own inner clique tbh :search:

And it WAS funny. FACT!

:o

83783[/snapback]

83787[/snapback]

Fair play if you don't want us to mention your right hand. How about we talk about that little slapper your cheating with- lefty is her name aye?

83809[/snapback]

Not like Mags to stick up for Gol like, this place is cliquey beyond belief. They've even got their own inner clique tbh :search:

And it WAS funny. FACT!

:angry:

83843[/snapback]

meettheparents1.jpg

Circle of trust tbh.

:o

83783[/snapback]

83787[/snapback]

83809[/snapback]

And it WAS funny. FACT!

:angry:

83843[/snapback]

Yes it was funny- the humor being directed at doubt of a real g/f, but hey- that's what this cliquiness is all about hmm? Curious as how that was misconstrued as being a defence of Gol? Part and parcel I suppose, what with the pot calling the kettle black and all tbh. :o

She's called Mark, 4 Blue Wkds and she anyone's :search:

83783[/snapback]

83787[/snapback]

83809[/snapback]

Not like Mags to stick up for Gol like, this place is cliquey beyond belief. They've even got their own inner clique tbh :o

And it WAS funny. FACT!

:bedhump:

83843[/snapback]

Yes it was funny- the humor being directed at doubt of a real g/f, but hey- that's what this cliquiness is all about hmm? Curious as how that was misconstrued as being a defence of Gol? Part and parcel I suppose, what with the pot calling the kettle black and all tbh. :angry:

83903[/snapback]

meetthefockers.jpg

tbh!

Thats you telt, Alexis! :huh:

She's called Mark, 4 Blue Wkds and she anyone's :search:

83783[/snapback]

83787[/snapback]

83809[/snapback]

Not like Mags to stick up for Gol like, this place is cliquey beyond belief. They've even got their own inner clique tbh :o

And it WAS funny. FACT!

;)

83843[/snapback]

Yes it was funny- the humor being directed at doubt of a real g/f, but hey- that's what this cliquiness is all about hmm? Curious as how that was misconstrued as being a defence of Gol? Part and parcel I suppose, what with the pot calling the kettle black and all tbh. :angry:

83903[/snapback]

meetthefockers.jpg

tbh!

Thats you telt, Alexis! :huh:

83905[/snapback]

FACT! :bedhump:

Skol took the piss out of Gol, so Mags took the piss out of Skol/David Icke. The former was funny, whereas the latter was mildly unamusing imo tbh.

Skol took the piss out of Gol, so Mags took the piss out of Skol/David Icke. The former was funny, whereas the latter was mildly unamusing imo tbh.

83922[/snapback]

Mags wants to bed Gol but if Gejon is to be believed she's just a bit too old for him :huh:

83922[/snapback]

:huh:

How can something be mildly unamusing you mong?! :search:

83922[/snapback]

Mags wants to bed Gol but if Gejon is to be believed she's just a bit too old for him :search:

83925[/snapback]

Whats Gejon got to do with it anyway? I could never fathom that bit tbh. :huh:

83922[/snapback]

Mags wants to bed Gol but if Gejon is to be believed she's just a bit too old for him :search:

83925[/snapback]

83928[/snapback]

Don't worry about it, I refuse to chomp this time :o

83922[/snapback]

Purely a matter of opinion- and since when does anyone need an excuse to take the piss out of Skol? Shh now Mancy and Alex, grown ups talking here.

83922[/snapback]

:huh:

How can something be mildly unamusing you mong?! :search:

83926[/snapback]

It's similar to harsh but fair. Each to his own though.

83922[/snapback]

83925[/snapback]

83928[/snapback]

My original post was taken from the 11-a-side with N-O thread when Gejon called Gol a paedo.

83922[/snapback]

Purely a matter of opinion- and since when does anyone need an excuse to take the piss out of Skol? Shh now Mancy and Alex, grown ups talking here.

83931[/snapback]

That's exactly the type of thing I'm on about tbh.

83922[/snapback]

83925[/snapback]

83928[/snapback]

My original post was taken from the 11-a-side with N-O thread when Gejon called Gol a paedo.

83933[/snapback]

aaaaah right. Gotcha.

I thought Gejon had more of a longrunning bee in his bonnet like?