Peasepud, The Cheating Snake.

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skol took the piss out of Gol, so Mags took the piss out of Skol/David Icke. The former was funny, whereas the latter was mildly unamusing imo tbh.

83922[/snapback]

Purely a matter of opinion- and since when does anyone need an excuse to take the piss out of Skol? Shh now Mancy and Alex, grown ups talking here.

83931[/snapback]

That's exactly the type of thing I'm on about tbh.

83935[/snapback]

Scrap on! Barney! Barney! etc.

FTR, the grown-ups talking thing is a line Geordie Fish stole from some comedian he went to see whilst trying to pull Lou - FACT. Stealing jokes from GF is a no-no in my book. :huh:

Edited by Gemmill

Skol took the piss out of Gol, so Mags took the piss out of Skol/David Icke. The former was funny, whereas the latter was mildly unamusing imo tbh.

83922[/snapback]

Purely a matter of opinion- and since when does anyone need an excuse to take the piss out of Skol? Shh now Mancy and Alex, grown ups talking here.

83931[/snapback]

83935[/snapback]

FTR, the grown-ups talking thing is a line Geordie Fish stole from some comedian he went to see whilst trying to pull Lou - FACT. Stealing jokes from GF is a no-no in my book. :o

83940[/snapback]

:huh::search:

83922[/snapback]

83931[/snapback]

83935[/snapback]

FTR, the grown-ups talking thing is a line Geordie Fish stole from some comedian he went to see whilst trying to pull Lou - FACT. Stealing jokes from GF is a no-no in my book. :huh:

83940[/snapback]

You're alright, aslong as you don't steal his food.

83922[/snapback]

83931[/snapback]

83935[/snapback]

83940[/snapback]

You're alright, aslong as you don't steal his food.

83944[/snapback]

A scene from that date tbh:

jabba.jpg

:search:

83922[/snapback]

83931[/snapback]

83935[/snapback]

83940[/snapback]

See, here's the thing Gemmill- I'm alright with the Fish, we randomly steal each others' lines and it's all good. So go on back off to your chocky bars like a good little lad now. :search:

See, here's the thing Gemmill- I'm alright with the Fish, we randomly steal each others' lines and it's all good. So go on back off to your chocky bars like a good little lad now.  :huh:

83949[/snapback]

I reckon that thread on "Yanks" on the other side has wound you up and you're venting over here! :search:

83922[/snapback]

83931[/snapback]

83935[/snapback]

83940[/snapback]

See, here's the thing Gemmill- I'm alright with the Fish, we randomly steal each others' lines and it's all good. So go on back off to your chocky bars like a good little lad now. :search:

83949[/snapback]

Just plain unamusing this time I'm afraid. :o

Not funny mags tbh

83954[/snapback]

Excellent- you finally caught the undertone of one of my posts. Brilliant work! :huh:

83955[/snapback]

If it wasn't meant to be funny, it hit the mark.

I'm glad we've steered things off topic of Peasepud bumping ugly with Tracy Barlow anyways :huh:

83963[/snapback]

yup me too

84046[/snapback]

Unpleasant mental image like :search:

I'm glad we've steered things off topic of Peasepud bumping ugly with Tracy Barlow anyways :huh:

83963[/snapback]

yup me too

84046[/snapback]

Unpleasant mental image like :search:

84054[/snapback]

I vomited. And then I vomited again.

Gejon's a big girl's blouse, perfect mod material tbh

83939[/snapback]

Whateverrrrrr...... Biatch!

84074[/snapback]

Sense of humour bypass followed by flounce alert pirhouette!

Gejon's a big girl's blouse, perfect mod material tbh

83939[/snapback]

Whateverrrrrr...... Biatch!

84074[/snapback]

And dead touchy when you diss him and his N-O posse tbh :huh: