Newcastle V Leeds // Friday 14th April // 7.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

NUFC V LEEDS  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitrovic seems a lot more maturer in his play the night

Aye that was a good example just there, he was getting grabbed and pulled about by two players and when one got ahead he could have clipped him or shoved him but instead he just took a look to the ref to ask for a foul and carried on.

Cant really fault any of the lads.  When I saw Anita on the start I sighed.  He's done alright.  Not had to do much defence wise and put in a couple of decent crosses.  Perez has worked had too.  Mbemba has been soilid so far.

Who the fuck is this co-commentator?  He seems to think Leeds have been a massive threat and its been end to end 

No idea but he is firmly in Leeds camp isn't he?

Why is it always like this? Once we're back up it'll be fucking Quinn again whenever we're on.

Even the radio newcastle commentators hate us most of the time.

Strong first half from our lot and we're unlucky not to be up. Hopefully we can bring that sort of pressure in the second half, good to see Mitrovic using his brain a bit there and it looks like he was winding up their defender as they were walking off, be good if he keeps that up and gets the bloke sent off.

Even the radio newcastle commentators hate us most of the time.

They're right miserable cunts, half the time they make it sound like we were dreadful and the opposition were always hard done by but when you watch the highlights it's all just us on the ball.

Matt Ritchie always looks absolutely furious to be playing football.

:lol:

Unreal stop from Darlow I thought.   Though it shouldn't have been necessary.

Why's Hernandez wearing a sports bra and why are they playing a woman at RB?

Who the fuck is this co-commentator?  He seems to think Leeds have been a massive threat and its been end to end 

Aye, this.  Was 10 attempts to 3 at the time he was saying it.

Mbema's been excellent, other than that run to the far post.  Sure, it's fun to watch, but I'd say Rafa will take his head off for it.

He reminds me of Henri Lansbury. There must be a common cunt look.

Aye I can see that resemblance as well. I remember him being a right ball bag the first time we played them so it's little shock he's doing it again today. I can never stand players that kick lumps out of the opposition and then go over if they feel an opposition player brush their sleeve.