Reading v Newcastle United 07/03/2017

The Fish

Reading v Newcastle  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

C6PINxAWMAEHrEx.jpg

NUFC to Score
0 - 
1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, ewerk, StoneColdStephenIreland, Renton, wykikitoon, Holden McGroin
2 - The Fish, Rayvin, David Kelly, Dr Gloom, rogerbarton, Dougle, Anorthernsoul, strawb, Ant, Lackie92, OTF, LooneyToony, Kitman, barnabox
3 - Howay, TheGingerQuiff, Andrew, Tom, tooner, Happy Face, acrossthepond, MiddleAgeCool, ohhh_yeah, scoobos
4+ - adios, zico martin

NUFC to Concede
0 - The Fish, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, Howay, Dr Gloom, rogerbarton, TheGingerQuiff, ewerk, Dougle, Anorthernsoul, Tom, tooner, Happy Face, strawb, wykikitoon, OTF, LooneyToony, MiddleAgeCool, scoobos, zico martin
1 - Rayvin, adios, Andrew, StoneColdStephenIreland, Ant, Lackie92, acrossthepond, Kitman, Holden McGroin, ohhh_yeah
2 - Renton, barnabox
3 - 
4+ - 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear a bit of complacency after the last two results.  On paper this always looked the more easy fixture of the three and after the two great results we've had you just wonder if the players will just relax a bit.  But Rafa has shown how he can out think the opposition and having Gayle back is a major bonus so I'll go for 2-0.

I reckon if the squad can just keep their eye on the prize for another 3 games, Brighton and Huddersfield will break down and we'll be uncatchable.

I am starting to worry for Brighton though, I think Huddersfield are going to catch them...

I fear a bit of complacency after the last two results.  On paper this always looked the more easy fixture of the three and after the two great results we've had you just wonder if the players will just relax a bit.  But Rafa has shown how he can out think the opposition and having Gayle back is a major bonus so I'll go for 2-0.

Me too, and if the fixtures were the other way round and we were facing Huddersfield now instead of Reading, I'd expect the Yorkshire club to take advantage of that complacency. As it stands I think We're more than capable of beating Reading, even with the shadow of complacency looming large.

Gayle will be keen to get amongst the goals and Yedlin, Gouffran will want to get their 1st team spots back too.

Who does gouff come back in for though? Not Atsu I hope

Wouldn't be surprised. Atsu has done well, but I'm not sure if Rafa really wants to risk playing him 3 games in a row.

Usual service to resume after the last couple of games.

By which I mean we'll dispatch these easily but probably concede by means of a shit ref or a ridiculous error 3-1

Was hoping BeIN might pick this one up given the paucity of action tomorrow, but no such luck.

We've only been on foreign TV thrice, Rotherham home and away and Derby at home. Annoying like, seeing as how Blackburn and teams of that ilk have their away 3pms picked more often.

I don't remember things very well, but I have it in my head that Lascelles and a couple of others were having a bit of a wobble at the time.  Thought it came about before that Darlow howler.

We have 4 strikers in the squad and normally start with 1, leaving 2 on the bench. I just can't see who you would leave out to put him on the bench atm.

I was a big fan of his last season and thought he was hard done to earlier this season but Rafa gave him his chance and he didn't perform. He's missed sitter after sitter this season and is morphing into Riviere