Birmingham City vs The Championship Table Toppers!!!

Birmingham vs Toooon!  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though looks like diame might be starting deeper. Hope he can have more impact on the game breaking from deep. We're going to miss our playmaker but we should still have enough

I don't understand Anita constantly getting back in the side, the bloke is complete and utter shite. Mbemba seemingly got dropped for one shocker meanwhile fat arse has nightmares every game and starts constantly. Hopefully he gets himself a straight red in the 95th minute when we're 3-0 up so we don't have to suffer him for a bit.

Shame Shelvey is unwell, that makes this a tougher game.

Blasphemy! 

Fuck him, I'm sick of seeing the same shite selected every week. He is blind when it comes to player performances, he either can't identify who is having a bad game or he just has favourites who will play regardless. It's frustrating as fuck mate, Colback man. Fuck off.

Fuck him, I'm sick of seeing the same shite selected every week. He is blind when it comes to player performances, he either can't identify who is having a bad game or he just has favourites who will play regardless. It's frustrating as fuck mate, Colback man. Fuck off.

What would your preferred line up be today?

I'm seriously beginning to have doubts about Rafa.

Gamez is a natural left full-back, Anita is not.

Diame had a stinker last week and is starting. Mbemba had one bad game and he's in the dog house.

Atsu dropped?

Gayle on the bench?

Gamez is a natural left full-back, Anita is not.

Diame had a stinker last week and is starting. Mbemba had one bad game and he's in the dog house.

Atsu dropped?

Gayle on the bench?

I'm comfortable with Gayle on the bench - ease him back in, especially with two weeks free to push on.

Gamez is a natural left full-back, Anita is not.

Atsu dropped?

Gayle on the bench?

Wow. For starters Anita is playing right back not left, games is also a right back. Who would you replace Diane with? Mbemba has been 4th choice all season why would he play him today?

As for having doubts about Rafa, are you simple?