Newcastle United v Pies

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We should Smash these bastards

Pies.png

NUFC to Score
0 - adios
1 - Holden McGroin, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Dr Gloom, Happy Face
2 - The Fish, rogerbarton, acrossthepond, Kitman, tooner, barnabox, Graing, OTF, LooneyToony, ohhh_yeah
3 - wykikitoon, Rayvin, Andrew, strawb, Howay, David Kelly, scoobos, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, Park Life
4+ - TheGingerQuiff, StoneColdStephenIreland, Tom, Anorthernsoul, ewerk, Dougle

NUFC to Concede
0 - wykikitoon, Rayvin, rogerbarton, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Dr Gloom, Andrew, strawb, Howay, David Kelly, StoneColdStephenIreland, scoobos, tooner, Tom, Graing, Anorthernsoul, Happy Face, LooneyToony, ewerk
1 - The Fish, Holden McGroin, acrossthepond, Kitman, TheGingerQuiff, barnabox, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, OTF, Dougle, ohhh_yeah
2 - Park Life
3 - 
4+ - adios

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're decent away from home winning at Cardiff, Huddersfield, Wolves, Burton and Birmingham. They also drew at Leeds, Brentford, Barnsley and Derby.

We should have Atsu, Clark, Diame, Gayle, Hayden, Shelvey and Yedlin back to full fitness, shouldn't we?

I think we'll beat these 2-1

Should win comfortably but who knows this season. Not a big fan of Wigan though, so I hope it's convincing.

Why?

Haidara and Dave Whelan, or something else?

Dave Whelan unveiling a statue of Dave Whelan outside the Dave Whelan Stadium on Dave Whelan's birthday.

He once broke his leg y'know?

Dave Whelan defended McManaman because stuff like that is part and parcel of the game, referencing what happened to him when he got a bad injury etc. and around the same time was doing sob stories about the same injury, now a horror tackle apparently, stole his chance to play in an FA Cup final. The best thing about Ashley is how much he annoys Whelan

Dave Whelan defended McManaman because stuff like that is part and parcel of the game, referencing what happened to him when he got a bad injury etc. and around the same time was doing sob stories about the same injury, now a horror tackle apparently, stole his chance to play in an FA Cup final. The barely palatable one good thing about Ashley is how much he annoys Whelan

Can't stand this pathetic excuse for a football club.  I can't stand teams that play in empty rugby grounds.  Much prefer it when a small club plays in a small ground that it actually can fill.  Think we'll put at least 3 past them. 

Dave Whelan defended McManaman because stuff like that is part and parcel of the game, referencing what happened to him when he got a bad injury etc. and around the same time was doing sob stories about the same injury, now a horror tackle apparently, stole his chance to play in an FA Cup final. The best thing about Ashley is how much he annoys Whelan

Aye the bloke is a proper arsehole. The last bit is spot on about Ashley as well. The ridiculous way they all treat that nightmare of a tackle by McManaman is also why I have no time for Martinez as well, I get you're going to be on your players side but he went a bit ott with it imo. 

DK is spot on about the ground they play in too. They can fuck right off with that Will Grigg shite in all, League One team tbh.

I'm inclined to worry a bit when we play bottom of the league teams, we have a track record of slip-ups against them in the past.

They are fighting for their lives and will not lie down and allow us to walk all over them. And being at home is not a given the way it used to be, and they have a decent away record this season.

I'm inclined to worry a bit when we play bottom of the league teams, we have a track record of slip-ups against them in the past.

They are fighting for their lives and will not lie down and allow us to walk all over them. And being at home is not a given the way it used to be, and they have a decent away record this season.

Right, you listen to me young man, if we fail to beat Wigan, you're not bloody allowed to complain, ok? You've said yourself that this will be a tricky game, so no mithering or else....

or else I'll give someone else your prime location at the staring window.