Newcastle United v Pies

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's presser

Rafa: "We have eight games now it is a mini league. We must approach one game at a time

Rafa on Gayle: "I think he has been really good for us. His injury was a problem. He has trained without problems

Rafa: "You can see now that Huddersfield are feeling the pressure."

Rafa: "It's a league of eight games and we have to win it

Rafa: "We have a chance to improve the home record. The teams at bottom wait & counter & have had success but we've been unlucky too"

Rafa: "No I have not focused on transfers or next season. The scout department is working but we are focusing on #wafc & that is all"

Newcastle will again be without Ciaran Clark but Isaac Hayden IS available for tomorrow's home match against Wigan

:lol:

Yeah I think we've all seen more than enough of Raymond, Hayden is far from class but watching Colback for weeks really makes you appreciate what a half competent player looks like.

Today's presser

Rafa: "We have eight games now it is a mini league. We must approach one game at a time

Rafa on Gayle: "I think he has been really good for us. His injury was a problem. He has trained without problems

Rafa: "You can see now that Huddersfield are feeling the pressure."

Rafa: "It's a league of eight games and we have to win it

Rafa: "We have a chance to improve the home record. The teams at bottom wait & counter & have had success but we've been unlucky too"

Rafa: "No I have not focused on transfers or next season. The scout department is working but we are focusing on #wafc & that is all"

Newcastle will again be without Ciaran Clark but Isaac Hayden IS available for tomorrow's home match against Wigan

oAX0L.gif

he'll probably still start colback  :glare:

Probably, but at least now if when KnackaJack picks up his customary yellow in the 1st half, we've an option on the bench.

he'll probably still start colback  :glare:

Aye he'll start, saying Hayden is available for the squad sounds more like Hayden will be on the bench. Only 1 more week or so of Raymond though and then hopefully we'll never have to watch (or hear) the utterly tragic bloke play again.

i wouldn't get your hopes up 

:lol: Aye I know the cunt will have a 10 year career at NUFC.

I assume Yedlin was with the USA squad during the international break? If so It's guaranteed Anita will start again, Rafa clearly prefers playing the players who remained at the club over the break where possible. 

Yedlin is still injured isn't he?

I guess he still is, I looked for the USA team after I posted that and he wasn't in it.

Just saw Scoobos post, so aye Anita will be starter at least until he's back Noelie.

Pressure is starting to build though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a narrow, edgy win, after our recent stutter. As long as we get three points I don't really care