Newcastle United v Pies

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will step on the banana-skin Saturday.

Huddersfield v Burton (4th bottom)

Brighton  v  Blackburn (3rd bottom)

Newcastle  v  Wigan   (2nd bottom)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Anita > Gamez, I don't see any glaring errors?

Hayden not match fit.  Gouffran > Atsu, Diamé > Perez, both debatable.

Does the official stream constantly cut out for anyone else?  Half a second every 5 seconds.

Even when I was paying for it, I often ended up listening to the far superior pirate stream.

I am unreasonably furious about this today. <_<

Not just you, it's absolutely terrible. Gets worse everytime I try to listen to game on the official site.

God knows how they can fuck up a simple audio stream in 2017. 

Not just you, it's absolutely terrible. Gets worse everytime I try to listen to game on the official site.

God knows how they can fuck up a simple audio stream in 2017. 

It's shocking, isn't it?

Any random in the crowd can stream half decent video to thousands off their mobile phone ffs.

Aye the club stream is fucking shite for me as well, seems to be like this most weeks and as Bizza says it's getting worse. That random bloke on Reddit had it perfectly working every match before he packed in doing it when the club let people listen for free.

Aye the club stream is fucking shite for me as well, seems to be like this most weeks and as Bizza says it's getting worse. That random bloke on Reddit had it perfectly working every match before he packed in doing it when the club let people listen for free.

Only Ashley's Newcastle could fuck up giving something away for free.

Get in there Gayle! 
Sounds like it was deserved as we've been controlling this, now the crappest attack in the league has to try and come at us so hopefully that'll open them up more.

This radio stream is fucking tragic btw. How can the club not sort this out ffs.

Edited by Howay