Newcastle United v Pies

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All come about because of the positivity of Anita.

Head literally exploded.

Edited by adios

:lol: The corner flag there man.

Brilliant reactions by Ritchie, it was as if it was in training and it was just him v the keeper absolutely none of the defenders reacted.

:lol:The corner flag there man.

Brilliant reactions by Ritchie, it was as if it was in training and it was just him v the keeper absolutely none of the defenders reacted.

Fucking hates them, doesn't he?

Job done. Roll on Burton. Who incidentally are holding Huddersfield who are down to 10.

Rafa the master of mind games.

Pretty much what we expected, a nervy scrappy win. 

Rotherham relegated, first side in England to have their demise confirmed.

Sunderland 7pts from safety and Swansea play goal-shy Middlesbrough tomorrow.

So 10 points clear of a Huddersfield that seem to be in meltdown.

Effectively 11 points.  So they need to win 4 games more in their last 8 games.

Job done?

3 points, but apparently another uninspiring performance if you go by the commentators.

Said I wouldn't be surprised if Anita, Gouffran, and Colback were in the starting lineup, and so they were. I should have added Diame as well.

Say what you will, but my confidence in Benitez is waning when he, in my opinion, does not put the best team out there.

@@Noelie, if you have a look back through the thread, you'll see a couple of us discussing the reality of the squad depth wrt who could play today.

Rafa needs to be given serious funds in the summer, but he's still far above anyone else likely to be attracted to Newcastle.

Effectively 11 points.  So they need to win 4 games more in their last 8 games.

Job done?

Pretty much, I (and others) have mentioned how streaky Huddersfield are and it seems their 2nd long stretch of constant good results is over they were at home to Burton and had 70% possession but still lost :lol: they're the epitome of all fart and nee shit tbh. Brighton basically cemented their place as well today bouncing back after a shaky patch with a win.

I know (certain) people are going to moan about this win but we've been winning like this all season, we've ground through a scrappy league with what is a fairly crap squad (with a few players who are well above this level).

Rafa can only pick the players he has available so it's pointless moaning about Colback and Diame playing Noelie, who was he meant to pick? Hayden who is just about recovered from a month out and Perez who has been just as inconsistent as Diame? I don't like Anita at all but Yedlin is injured and he played well today ffs, he was instrumental in the winning goal and he wasn't at fault for the one we conceded. It's pointless moaning and worrying about what a scrappy home win over Wigan means for next season, it'll be a different looking squad by then.

IMO......

Gamez is a better left fullback than Anita.

Hayden should have started instead of Colback.

Atsu should have started instead of Gouffran.

Mbemba is better than mistake making Lascells.

Diame is like a yo-yo.