Newcastle United vs Burton - 05/04/2017

The Fish

NUFC v BAFC  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, unless you place excessive importance on winning the league. It's all about automatic promotion as far as I'm concerned though. We'd have taken someone's hand off if they'd offered us that at the start of the season (even more so after the first two games).

Not really, unless you place excessive importance on winning the league. It's all about automatic promotion as far as I'm concerned though. We'd have taken someone's hand off if they'd offered us that at the start of the season (even more so after the first two games).

This for me - you'll get some people saying we shoulda won it but none of our fans will be critical as long as we go up.

A decent win tonight & Huddersfield slip up should secure an automatic promotion spot for us. The other way round & it's time to tuck the willys away for another day.

A decent win tonight & Huddersfield slip up should secure an automatic promotion spot for us. The other way round & it's time to tuck the willys away for another day.

4-0 to us. Willy at full mast

Must be a lot of bed-wetters happier with that lineup.  

Rafa appears to have subbed out the wrong CB though.

Must be a lot of bed-wetters happier with that lineup.  

Rafa appears to have subbed out the wrong CB though.

He's going for the throat with that line-up imo. Good to see as it shows he really values winning the league imo. It also shows how Rafa is comfortable with changing his thinking depending on the opposition, unlike basically all of our recent management.

I wouldn't read too much into it; he's been out of the squad for Murphy before and straight back in the next game.