Newcastle United vs Burton - 05/04/2017

The Fish

NUFC v BAFC  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised at a young lad using that phrase in this day and age, Haydn.  I believe the correct nomenclature is 'fucking spastic cunt'.

And well, I'm based in Chester-le-Street and the nomenclature you've mentioned is common around here, and is quite a fitting one for some for some of the troglodytes that live here.

Mongoloid/mong is just a good insult iyam.

Mongoloid/mong is just a good insult iyam.

Agreed; I feel the same way about 'retard' and its many derivatives.  Always conflicted between being funny and unacceptable in polite company.

Same reason I'm a massive racist.

Like shite, he should be forced to referee loads of games for the rest of the season, while off his tits. Balance it out y'see. I don't want other clubs benefiting from us highlighting his idiocy.

Stroud will not officiate Gillingham's home game w/ Millwall on Saturday.

In regard to all these posts about beer, it clues me into the fact you're all plonkers and subsequently can't understand what I mean in my assessments. Being a teetotaler all my life(never liked the taste of any of it) I've always had sympathy for people whose minds are befuddled with booze and don't know what the fuck I am saying. :bye:

Stroud will not officiate Gillingham's home game w/ Millwall on Saturday.

Booooooooooooo

In regard to all these posts about beer, it clues me into the fact you're all plonkers and subsequently can't understand what I mean in my assessments. Being a teetotaler all my life(never liked the taste of any of it) I've always had sympathy for people whose minds are befuddled with booze and don't know what the fuck I am saying. :bye:

You were angered that Benitez didn't field players that were injured. You think we play too negatively despite the fact we've more wins and more goals than anyone else in the league.

Who's befuddled now Noelie? 

Have a beer and it'll all become clear. :drinks:

What?

BTW, was asked to entertain one of PL's mates last night who is a Southampton supporter and working up here for 3 weeks. (I've got PL's season ticket which he used). The bloke was a canny enough kid but unfortunately for him he ended up in our round and I don't think the lad will have relished getting up for graft today. :lol:

He txtd saying you were all tools...then sent another one saying "fuckin autocorrect, top lads!" :D

My advice: have a drink. You're of an age where you don't really have to worry about the cost to your health plus it might cheer you up a bit.

He txtd saying you were all tools...then sent another one saying "fuckin autocorrect, top lads!" :D

:lol:

He was trying to give his beer away at the end, bless.

(He was a canny lad). :good:

My advice: have a drink. You're of an age where you don't really have to worry about the cost to your health plus it might cheer you up a bit.

Seems like a great time to start on the cowies.

There's a bloke at work I hadn't seen in a while talked a lot like Noelie when I saw him last week.

Considering jacking in his season ticket because the football is so bad he said.

Pardew, Kinnear, Allardyce, McCaren't, Carver... None of them made him consider cancelling, but one of the most successful managers in world football with more silverware than any manager we've ever hired... Its just not who he wants running his team.

I politely agreed the football has been functional, for the sake of work place relations.

:lol: That's probably for the best HF. It's bonkers how some people are reacting to this man, as I've said before I've always defended our lot against those ridiculous "they would rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0" deluded jawwwdee claims but this season I think we've seen there is an element where they genuinely think that. We won 9 games last season and that bloke sat through that and would have probably renewed either way, now we're on track to win the most games by a Championship side for yonks (4 out the past 5 years iirc) he's thinking about jacking in :lol:.

Aye the 4-3 nonsense is what went through my mind.

I did say he was mental and we lost very badly very frequently. He was fine with that because we'd string a few wins together too and that unpredictability was more enjoyable than the predictable monotony of winning most games with a well organised and disciplined team that don't attack in waves.

:lol:

:jesuswept:

:lol: :lol: Makes you really feel for the fans of some of the title winners over the years.

Must have been woeful for Liverpool fans trudging through their massively successful period. Obviously it's not worth questioning but it does make you wonder what amazingly interesting and fluid football they saw under the likes of McClaren, his games were horrible to watch and we only won 6 under him! 

Fwiw I really enjoyed some of our more 'functional' wins such as the one against Huddersfield, as they were the exact sort of games we would have got humiliated in in recent seasons, to each their own I guess.

Basically, this season is laying the foundations of a system that better players will come into and thrive. Add a bit of pace, flair and technique into the mix and we'll soon start playing some good stuff IMO. Even then, I think we've played some lovely football at times this season and I think it's no better illustrated in our new found ability to play ourselves out of danger from the back instead of just belting it clear and inviting pressure

That goal we scored from kick off in 30 seconds where every player got a touch and no-one took more than two touches. Liquid football.

Would you not rather the excitement of possibly getting a win under McClaren though? It was only about 22% so it's a rare celebration, they're all the sweeter man.