Newcastle United vs Burton - 05/04/2017

The Fish

NUFC v BAFC  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally enjoyed the roller coaster rides under pardew.

Smash long balls to a lone striker, win 4 on the bounce due to individual brilliance then lose 9 on the bounce due to the fans being too excited. It's why i fell in love with football.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The excitement of seeing every corner floated to Mike Williamson knowing that some day it was bound to come off.

That was true and all :lol: I'm sure it did work once, thus giving it a success rate of about 1 in 300.

Edited by Rayvin

:lol: :lol:

What wasn't to love? 1-0 wins followed by being embarrassed 6-0 at home by Liverpool, you never knew how badly we would lose.

Level 7 West Corner lost their minds that day. At 0-5 there was a bunch of lads doing a conga singing the Obafemi Martins/Nicky Butt songs despite that both players left years before hand :lol:

Level 7 West Corner lost their minds that day. At 0-5 there was a bunch of lads doing a conga singing the Obafemi Martins/Nicky Butt songs despite that both players left years before hand :lol:

:lol:

That's class, it was rough that season mind as anytime we lost it always seemed like a right kicking.

That was the first home game after the first embarrassment at SJP at the hands of the mackems, and we seemed to play Pardew's pathetic attempt of an 'offside trap'.

Probably the most embarrassing display I've seen from us first-hand at home.