Championship Run In

The Fish

Championship Run In  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did he not realise it was going to be stolen for a charcoal background?  The absolute cuntsicle.

Edited by adios

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The threat of Reading disappeared with their loss today, if they won their last 2 games and we lost our last 3 it would put them on equal points at 85  but we would take it on goal difference.

Huddersfield are the only remaining threat to our automatic promotion. If they win their last 3 games it will give them 87 points. We stand at 85 points with 3 games to go. 2 points from our last 3 games would give us 87 points but we would take it on goal difference.

A win on Monday would do the trick and see us promoted, but it could become nail-biting if we lost.

but it could become nail-biting if we lost.

Even then it's not like Huddersfield have looked like winning their next 3 going off their recent performances. We'll be sweet man, you can start worrying about getting the right players in for next season now rather than being nervous about promotion. 

Would still love to pip Brighton to the title, it's a real long shot but hopefully now with a fair whack of the pressure lifted our bunch of bottlers might play with less nerves for the last few. I can see us getting 3 wins on the bounce but I'm not convinced Brighton will draw or lose their last two.

The threat of Reading disappeared with their loss today, if they won their last 2 games and we lost our last 3 it would put them on equal points at 85 but we would take it on goal difference.

Huddersfield are the only remaining threat to our automatic promotion. If they win their last 3 games it will give them 87 points. We stand at 85 points with 3 games to go. 2 points from our last 3 games would give us 87 points but we would take it on goal difference.

A win on Monday would do the trick and see us promoted, but it could become nail-biting if we lost.

We're up man, chill :lol:

Yep - I think the play offs is a great achievement for Huddersfield like, especially from where they were last year, plus they've every chance of going up.

However I cant see them catching us.

I actually hope they come up, mainly because they're shite and I'd fancy us to get 6 points off them again. Wagner has done a good job as you say, punching well above the quality of the player in their side. Better for us if they come up than a side like Fulham who beat us twice and actually look like a good side, it was just injuries that fucked them up over the xmas period and put them out of the automatic running iirc.

Yep - I think the play offs is a great achievement for Huddersfield like, especially from where they were last year, plus they've every chance of going up.

However I cant see them catching us.

And it'll be even sweeter when Fulham rip the dick off them in the semis. "Best football team in the league" indeed

SJP on Monday night the atmosphere should be incredible & should be enough to entice all 3 points for us. Im hoping who ever interviews Rafa after the game has the balls to ask him if he's staying because we need to know.

SJP on Monday night the atmosphere should be incredible & should be enough to entice all 3 points for us. Im hoping who ever interviews Rafa after the game has the balls to ask him if he's staying because we need to know.

Why do we need to know?...

Have to agree there, no chance of him confirming anything until we're literally on the cusp of the new season. I think when the first transfer comes in though, we can assume things are looking good.

Got to disagree we need to know if hes staying, sooner rather than later at the moment its the elephant in the room. Hopefully thingscwill be clearer tomorrow night.

Aye, he'll wait till the summer when he's got a clearer sense of whether or not Ashley is going to stuff him on transfers before he makes any formal announcement regarding his future. Not when there's still a title to fight for.

Got to disagree we need to know if hes staying, sooner rather than later at the moment its the elephant in the room. Hopefully thingscwill be clearer tomorrow night.

You keep saying that, do we have any actual reason to believe he's not?

You keep saying that, do we have any actual reason to believe he's not?

1.)What did/didnt happen in the January window

2.)The press conference before the QPR game when he seemed like somebody totally out of the loop when asked we hadnt signed anyone

3.)His body language on the touchline during the QPR game

4.) The way he looked after the Ipswich defeat

Everything leads back to the January window, the drop in form, Rafa's body language i'm wondering how much damage was done in January with Ashley's interfering i'd just like to hear Rafa saying "i'm stay to finish the job"