Championship Run In

The Fish

Championship Run In  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think Huddersfield will go up in the playoffs but I could see either Sheff Wed or Fulham. Fulham probably the best team left, although S.Wed are in form.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we're in that luxurious position of not having to care anymore :lol:

Well, except for when we meet them next season. So I'd prefer the shittest team to come up with us.

I don't think Huddersfield will go up in the playoffs but I could see either Sheff Wed or Fulham. Fulham probably the best team left, although S.Wed are in form.

I'm on board the Fulham bandwagon at this point.

Think teams have sussed Huddersfield.

Edited by adios

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 3:17 AM, Rayvin said:

Fulham knocked out by Reading.

49 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Is it fuck, it's a proper bogey ground for us and their fans are shit.

Aye, but you can get a boozey boat down the Thames, have a pint in the Bricklayers' garden, stroll up to Craven Cottage and watch the lads get beat, then more beers in Clapham :good:

What's not to like?

We always lose but I like it as an away day, easy to get tickets in the "neutral" end and it's usually a good day out despite the result. The only thing I'd mark it down for is you're more likely to get a panini than a pie around the ground,

Last time I went we won but that was tempered somewhat by it being comfortably one of the worst games of football I've ever seen

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

We always lose but I like it as an away day, easy to get tickets in the "neutral" end and it's usually a good day out despite the result. The only thing I'd mark it down for is you're more likely to get a panini than a pie around the ground,

No one actually believes you think that's a bad thing btw