Latest Newcastle United Accounts revealed 2015/16

trooper

Not quite @@Rayvin

We're £15m worse off immediately. £33m was paid as £18m to Ashley personally (by St James Holdings - still Ashley) and £15m to NUFC.  Club could have been in profit and not needed that if we got the money from transfers immediately, but they they confirm that the transfer profit realised will come in installments.  Obvious question is whether those installments  next year will go to paying off loans that had to be taken.

Aye, wrote that before reading your post explaining the situation. I understand it now - I'm mostly just finding excuses to legitimise the perpetuation of my despair with Charnley.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Unexpected" - you went back for a failure who'd already turned us down.

Twat.

:lol: Aye it was fucking shocking eh, had historic losing streaks in the seasons leading up to it and only bothered trying to do anything about it at the last possible minute.

:lol: :lol:
Aye it's always the best when you have 5 seconds before a completely buckled looking Lee Ryder pops up going "aye well anuvva win there Chris, I reckon Rafa will have a few surprises for wuh in the transfer window". Cheers Ronnie Gill, I'll click play if I want to see that fucking bamp start gassing on rather than have him just randomly start droning on when I'm halfway down the page if I forget to tell the thing to stop.

The Chronicle man :lol: it's like an elderly person's computer, shit popping up and automatically playing left, right and centre.

Like an old's browser not using ad/script blockers? ;)

I suppose the big question will be, will Rafa be allowed to spend in the summer ? If so will there be a war chest ? Or a shoestring ? If its the later we could have a problem retaining Rafa

I suppose the big question will be, will Rafa be allowed to spend in the summer ? If so will there be a war chest ? Or a shoestring ? If its the later we could have a problem retaining Rafa

Also, Brighton could win and we could lose.

Very interesting that they would volunteer this information given it'll put more pressure on them to spend big in the Summer?

The way I read it, they weren't obliged to provide it until next year.  But that assumes both my and the author's competence.