Software/Apps you couldn't live without

adios

What's it called and what makes it better than any offers?

Called tyne and wear metro app

It's official and free and it automatically opens with the nearest station to your current location and displays the next departures from each platform.

Also has a pane for any delays and a map to guide you to the station.

What Tab Manager do people like?

I've just started using Toby for Chrome and I can't believe I didn't start sooner but wondering if any others are better.

Also, Blinkist might be a game changer.  Read or listen to 15-minute summaries of ~2000 non-fiction books.

Edited by adios

• 2 years later...

I am on Android and currently use Piktures for my photo organising.  It's decent like.

However to get backed upto my Google drive I have to manually do it.  What do people use that can do this automatically?

• 9 months later...

I agree with you here! Well done! There are still a couple of software options that are hard to do without in business, such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY. Especially if you are young and just starting to open your own business. If you immediately use the software and take the market with your technologies, then everything will be fine! Good luck to everyone!