Newcastle United v Sheff Weds

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice of Sheff Wed to put up some sports direct hoardings, the lads must feel right at home.

Does anyone else's bein sports stream have no sound?

Turn your sound up, the bein forest game was way below other channels. :good:

Turn your sound up, the bein forest game was way below other channels. :good:

Aye that's what I thought at first but I'm at full volume. Tried the iPad and laptop and neither have sound, this has been the case several times for our games on this shite network. Another reason I can't wait for us to be out of this league.

Diame there on Bannan :lol: Surely he did that as retribution for the little twats tackle on Ritchie as it was about 3 days late that challenge.

Edited by Howay

Doesn't look good for Gayle, he just sat down there. Talent wise I think he's fine for the PL but he doesn't seem to be able to physically manage a full season, maybe it's just been the case this season for us but it makes me a bit nervous to depend on him for goals.

Fwiw I think Murphy matches up better against these anyway, they're a side of brutes so we need a bit of physicality up top.

Edited by Howay

Doesn't look good for Gayle, he just sat down there. Talent wise I think he's fine for the PL but he doesn't seem to be able to physically manage a full season, maybe it's just been the case this season for us but it makes me a bit nervous to depend on him for goals.

Fwiw I think Murphy matches up better against these anyway, they're a side of brutes so we need a bit of physicality up top.

Aye, but he's not the fastest.

Bah...I don't buy it.  I appreciate what he's contributed this season, but it always makes me cynical when a player bows out with the same injuries in a season.  Especially such primadonna pain like that in your hamstring.