Newcastle United v Sheff Weds

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not be more convinced Brighton are going to beat QPR :D

Brighton just had a goal correctly disallowed for offside. QPR had a good shout for a pen when a Brighton player stuck his elbow out on a rangers cross. (Not given, natch).

You mean to tell me the immensely exciting, ground breakingly fluid and interesting Brighton side are currently drawing 0-0 in the same fixture Rafa's bores won 6-0.  <_<

Brighton just had a goal correctly disallowed for offside. QPR had a good shout for a pen when a Brighton player stuck his elbow out on a rangers cross. (Not given, natch).

Aye, absolute stone-bonker penalty.

Edited by adios

QPR get one back.

Under heavy pressure now too. Up to now Brighton have only had 45% of the ball and 3 shots on target to QPR's 5 on target. BBC are pulling themselves like crazy that they're going to be able to put up another article of "BRIGHTON GO TOP" in fact they're so desperate to put it that they've got "Seagulls set to go top again" as the heading of the live report. Getting to the point where I want us to win the league just to spite these fucking huckles in the media.

Makes no difference to me as long aswe go up. If anything, missing out on top spot might persuade Ashley to spend more. I'd be happy for Hughton too. Proving Ashley wrong for getting rid and replacing him with the king

Under heavy pressure now too. Up to now Brighton have only had 45% of the ball and 3 shots on target to QPR's 5 on target. BBC are pulling themselves like crazy that they're going to be able to put up another article of "BRIGHTON GO TOP" in fact they're so desperate to put it that they've got "Seagulls set to go top again" as the heading of the live report. Getting to the point where I want us to win the league just to spite these fucking huckles in the media.

Aye, QPR defo deserved something from that match.

I like Hughton, but something about the Brighton crowd pisses me off and that Knockaert is a knacker cunt.

Makes no difference to me as long aswe go up. If anything, missing out on top spot might persuade Ashley to spend more. I'd be happy for Hughton too. Proving Ashley wrong for getting rid and replacing him with the king

Same.  But hopefully it'll give us something to cheer for this spell of televised games.

Aye, QPR defo deserved something from that match.

I like Hughton, but something about the Brighton crowd pisses me off and that Knockaert is a knacker cunt.

Was just going to mention him acting like a fucking arsehole at the end there. I'm happy enough to see them come up but honestly wouldn't mind seeing them go straight back down. I absolutely want to see us win the league as if we don't people are going to act like cunts about us and that element of our support that are already moaning about us not playing unbelievable football (they want us to be more like Brighton, who were shite today :lol:) would become even more unbearable.

Scrappy 2-1 win from Brighton there, do you think their fans are moaning about that?

:lol:  Several Noelies will be in the ER after having to watch Brighton defend a one goal lead.

tbf I think @@Noelie is playing to his reputation a little bit and having some fun with us.

:lol:  Several Noelies will be in the ER after having to watch Brighton defend a one goal lead.

tbf I think @@Noelie is playing to his reputation a little bit and having some fun with us.

Maybe he is, I wasn't so much directing this at him as we've got people booing at home games and things like that. 

Well I missed the goals in the Brighton game, never mind, let's hope I see some NUFC goals tomorrow instead. :good:

Also be nice to see us get a bit rub of the green with officials for a change, fuck knows we're due some.

Aye, I'll never understand the booing your own team thing.  But the crowd gets a lot of leniency from me after playing a big role in keeping Rafa at Newcastle.

This is somewhat of a must-win game for both teams.

A loss to Sheffield will keep us in second place and allow other teams the opportunity to close the gap between us.

A win for Sheffield will keep them in the top six, but if they lose, and Fulham at home beat Ipswich, Fulham will take their place in the top six and bump them out.