Newcastle United v Sheff Weds

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I've no idea what game this ref is watching. Lets them get away with a foul and then 30 seconds later gives them a free kick for an identical foul. Done that numerous times today.

I get this "it's a rougher league" shite but they've been short pulling all day the fucking tarts.

Dummett there ffs, the control on his chest almost went out of play after his first touch 10 yards inside the pitch, then he kicking it along the ground right to a Sheffield player which lead to another good chance for them. Major upgrade there next season, the amount of times he costs us possession per game is unreal.

Perez gets fuck all in this division. He'll do better next season when he's better protected by refs

He offers fuck all. He's weak as piss with his fancy flicks that amount to fuck all. Soft cunt.

Top marks to Shelvey by the way. The bloke is the only one trying today, if the rest would follow his example we'd be a hell of a lot better today.

Aye, he has been the best player on the pitch by a mile. He must wondering what he has done wrong in his career to end up in the same team as half the shite in our team.

Noelie's post-game 'I told you so' is going to be something special.

He'll still be spectacularly wrong though. Chelsea got battered the other game by Crystal Palace but they're still likely to win the league same as we're likely to get promoted. It's not Rafas fault he has to play some of these players.

Don Goodman loving this almost as much as the commentator who is now saying we are spawny to have beaten Brighton. Also he's mentioned Fletcher liking playing against us about 8 times.