Where are they now?

Dr Gloom

i'll kick it off with CT: 

Last seen waddling around Boldon Asda, his trolley overflowing with bottles of craft ale, frozen pizzas, duck meat, cherry tomatoes, tubs of margarine and cans of slimfast.

Since falling in with the wrong crowd, he has allegedly developed an addiction to bong. Luckily, he did a cracking deal with his supplier and his beast build on Kodi is still working like a dream so he can contentedly puff away on his £1k an ounce weed in front of his favourite romcoms.

Still boring his taxi customers to tears with tales of how he sat in the Gallowgate end in the 1980s, he has apparently moved on from metal detecting, which he eventually realised was a tedious pastime. His new hobby is compiling vintage lawnmowers.

Upon leaving Asda, he was asked to sign an autograph as Jar Jar Binks by a young Star Wars fan. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeazesMag

Last seen crossing the road to get away from Jonny Decka who LM declared looks "a bit muslim".

Since leaving toontastic and after all too brief flirtation with other forms of social media, he's returned to his natural habitat; the lercal. There he can be found proudly wearing his Poppy all year round, pinned to his "vintage" tyrolean jacket. He's not barred, yet, but he has been warned a few times to stop annoying the other patrons.

ChezGiven: last season approaching Ben Arfa in a club to ask him where he might get some coke whilst telling him that he got Alan Pardew all wrong

Monkeys Fist: wife left him after he confessed to going to another strip show, ended up hospitalised with fourth degree burns on his Johnson after a 48 hour wankathon got out of control.

Don't remember his real name, but do remember the site. :lol:

He was a sensitive soul; poor sod was never long for this world.  

Have any/many of the disappeared gone over there?

I can't say for sure but about a dozen of the old timers circa 2009/2010 don't post or very rarely. There were some very lively debates on GC on NO that have gone down as classics.

@@spongebob toonpants  Still see him lurking often, but don't think he's posted in years.  Quality poster.

He, @@Gemmill and I were the Toontastic poker crew many moons ago. B)

Still remember the three of us debating the merits of limp-calling AA from early position.  Maybe someone else can remember some less niche stories.

@@spongebob toonpants  Still see him lurking often, but don't think he's posted in years.  Quality poster.

He, @@Gemmill and I were the Toontastic poker crew many moons ago. B)

Still remember the three of us debating the merits of limp-calling AA from early position.  Maybe someone else can remember some less niche stories.

Not so niche. Gemma sent me the Poker stars links and tips a couple of times but I never got around to it. 7 years ago.

Not going to derail the thread, but I will say that limp-calling AA from EP is an awful play in any circumstance I can think of.

to dumb > Obagol > dotbum

You can dredge up the old poker thread if you want to get into detail.

Edited by adios