Where are they now?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemmill last seen buying cable tie in preparation for the increased Easter weekend activity at taxi ranks

Coming atcha from a Rome hotel room. About to go and tackle the yanks at the Colosseum. Went yesterday but they shut it at midday for Good Friday, the religious kernts.

I own a Phone and use an App

Coming atcha from a Rome hotel room. About to go and tackle the yanks at the Colosseum. Went yesterday but they shut it at midday for Good Friday, the religious kernts.

When we did the tourist bit in 99 when we were there for the Roma games everything was great except we missed out on the Sistine chapel as it was closed in preparation for "holy year" in 2000. I wanted to find some cunt to tell them that even if the bloke did exist, the calendar had been adjusted on top of the dubious dating of events and the nice round "year zero" was bollocks.

What the fuck do you expect going to Rome at Easter?? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Monkeys Fist: wife left him after he confessed to going to another strip show, ended up hospitalised with fourth degree burns on his Johnson after a 48 hour wankathon got out of control.

Lube, m'boy, lube.

:lol:

I've been away sorting my life out.

Went on a "retreat" and accepted Our Lord into my life.

Have you all heard the Good News?

That we've been promoted? Aye, it was pretty big talk in here for a bit

Welcome back MF, good to see you old

bean. This thread was partially inspired by your takedown of CT, which led to his departure, and which, strangely, he seems to have forgotten.

Can you turn your prose to any of our other fallen soldiers? Deano, Blaydon, Manc Mag, Fop... there are loads to pick from.

Welcome back MF, good to see you old

bean. This thread was partially inspired by your takedown of CT, which led to his departure, and which, strangely, he seems to have forgotten.

Can you turn your prose to any of our other fallen soldiers? Deano, Blaydon, Manc Mag, Fop... there are loads to pick from.

Forgotten?

Has the Mince Womble unflounced (again)?