Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone do the poll.

Fish, put that comparison thing in.

Noelie, when you're ready.

Enjoy.

NUFC to Score
0 - sammynb
1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Happy Face, Graing, Dr Gloom, OTF, TheGingerQuiff
2 - acrossthepond, adios, Kitman, ewerk, Howay, StoneColdStephenIreland, zico martin, strawb, rogerbarton, The Fish, Dougle, MiddleAgeCool, Bizza, LooneyToony, Rayvin
3 - Ant, Andrew, Tom, Anorthernsoul
4+ - wykikitoon

NUFC to Concede
0 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Happy Face, Howay, StoneColdStephenIreland, strawb, rogerbarton, The Fish, OTF, Dougle, wykikitoon, Andrew, MiddleAgeCool, Bizza, Tom, LooneyToony, Anorthernsoul
1 - acrossthepond, Kitman, ewerk, Ant, Graing, zico martin, Rayvin
2 - Dr Gloom, TheGingerQuiff
3 - sammynb
4+ - adios

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Love the title. Play anything like we did against Leeds and it'll be a comfortable win, there can't possibly be another good display by a goalie and a nightmare by a ref surely.

No Poll?

C9jCGDdXUAQbew8.jpg

Same performances as Friday as w'ell put 3 past them.

I'm not expecting that, so I'll go 2-0 as a late birthday present for Rafa.

Positive results in both this and the Huddersfield game and it's job done in my opinion.

My maths might be wrong here:

If we drew and they lose, they'll need to make up 9 points from 4 games (so they'd have to win 3 and draw one of their remaining fixtures and we'd have to lose the lot of ours).

A win for us and anything other than a win from them and they'd need to win every game remaining, with us losing all ours.

If we both win then they'd need to better our result the following weekend to have a chance of overtaking us.

I don't think it'll be the end of the world even if we lose and they win; it'll add pressure which we could do without but it's to me it's not as decisive a points swing as a swing in our favour would be tomorrow.

Aye, we need 3 wins from the next 4 regardless of what Huddersfield do. I'm not worried at all unless we are in a position where it's not in our hands anymore which at this point would mean a fairly disastrous run.

I really don't think we'll win 3 from 4 (more likely to win 2 and draw 1, which would guarantee it anyway), but I don't think Huddersfield will win all their remaining fixtures either.

I don't want to jump too far ahead and jinx anything but I'd love for it it to be decided Monday week at home to Preston. I know if results go our way it could even be more or less confirmed before we even play Preston if results go our way.

I'm confident but nerves remain.

It's on a few Scandinavian channels, so hopefully we'll get one, though my private service isn't offering it.

Just saw it's now listed, so there'll defo be streams knocking about.

Aye, we need 3 wins from the next 4 regardless of what Huddersfield do. I'm not worried at all unless we are in a position where it's not in our hands anymore which at this point would mean a fairly disastrous run.

Especially as the teams we're facing will likely have nowt to play for when we meet them. 

Hoping that Mitro and Perez score, if for no other reason than to stop the OTT criticism they get.