Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Extremely unimpressive. We're going to be promoted but only cos huddersfield are nearly as poor as we are at the minute.

Wish I were as confident. Huddersfield have Birmingham and Wolves left which is probably 4 to 6 points for them. Think the other two are Cardif and Fulham. Our three are with clubs better than Ipswich and you saw how that went. Hopefully they can shake themselves here.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa gets some blame but when he wanted a player in January all he got was Sammy fucking Ameobi. We regularly have to play Jack walking freekick Colback, a broken Perez and a 6 foot sloth with a 2nd and 3rd touch even worse than his 1st in Diame. Murphy is a standard championship player and Mitrovic, despite fish's claims, is pretty average to be kind. Gayle is De Jong's slightly healthier brother, Lascelles might come good but I've big doubts, Dummett is a steady kid and that's about the best thing I can say about him, Anita is another who is no better than average on a good day, Darlow can pull some saves off but can drop some major bollocks, Atsu is the epitome of all fart and no shite and so on, and so forth.

So.....Rafa gets some blame, but I'd be a bit hesitant to go overboard on him considering the turnaround in players and getting some knackers to be a unit and grind 85 points out. The officials have also been a fucking joke and have cost us a good few points as well. Anyway, a win out of Preston, Cardiff or Barnsley should be enough. Two wins definitely will. It's a pity it wasn't a procession, but tbh, it still could be a procession with two games spare. I absolutely dread to think what would have happened with a donkey like McClaren in charge of the same players, tbqfh. :lol:

Any bitterness or vitriol should be aimed at Ashley. If we dont go up there should be anti Ashley protests like never before. Not only would we face another season in this bloody awful league. But the chances are Rafa would be away. Having said that he may well walk even if we get promoted. I know one thing we'll be a worse club without Rafa as manager.

I'll be drinking Monday night then for sure. As long as we go back to an abusive match thread title think we'll be alright.

We'll have to find a way to G-rate them.

Those with young kids ask them to give their worst potty-mouth treatment to Newcastle.

Reading will win their last 3 put Fulham are on a good run and my tip to come up so will be all out against H'field.

Aye If Fulham didn't have as many injuries/inconsistent play over xmas they'd be a real problem for us. I think they'll beat Huddersfield, especially if we win against Preston as I think the Hudds team would be a bit mopey. All made up shite but it'll keep me going for a week thinking that.

Aye If Fulham didn't have as many injuries/inconsistent play over xmas they'd be a real problem for us. I think they'll beat Huddersfield, especially if we win against Preston as I think the Hudds team would be a bit mopey. All made up shite but it'll keep me going for a week thinking that.

Huddersfield v Fulham is Saturday, we play Monday.

We'll be buoyed to victory on the Monday after seeing Huddersfield capitulate to Fulham on the Saturday then.

Hopefully.

If they win and we lose it's brown trousers time for the run in.

How about these changes for next Monday? Am I that stupid? (you won't hurt my feelings)

4 - 4 - 2..........Fuck the lone striker bit.

Keeper.............Darlow, playing well enough to keep his place over Elliott.

Right-back........Yedlin, he offers pace and gets aggressively forward.

Centre-back......Mbemba, I rate him better than Lascelles.

Centre-back......Clark if he's ready, Hanley if he's not, maybe even Dummett who's played it before.

Left-back...........Gamez, according to records he can play either side, and I think he's been neglected.

Right-mid...........Ritchie, one of our best performers.

Centre-mid.........Shelvey, he has the ability and can play well.

Centre-mid.........Hayden, he can do the job.

Left-mid..............Haidara, surprise eh? he's a left sided player, can defend and get forward.

Striker.................Gayle if he's available, Murphy if he's not.

Striker.................Mitrovic, holds the ball well and wins his share of high balls.

Solution to too many changes after 3 days' rest is to bring in a bunch of untested/unfit players that aren't used to playing togather after 7 days' rest?  

Are you on the cans already, Noelie? :lol:

;)

We started the day looking like a football team.  We ended the day looking like a curling team that got lost.

Nah for now.

Aye I mean that is a positive but the thing about the Leeds game was while the result was nowt to be happy about we really looked good so it made you feel like we'd comfortably pick up the points needed, after today we were so poor it looks as if we'll be depending on Hudds and Reading to whiff a couple of games. It'll likely be a mix of both, we'll probably manage at least a win and a draw out the remaining 3 which should see us up. Not an ideal way to end the season but hopefully it highlights that we really need recruits.

Harsh that like.

Match

Training

Travel

Match

Rafa had to make changes.

Traveling soon after a home game is always harder than going home soon after an away game and Ipswich travelled half the distance we did over the weekend.

If he'd played the same 11 and we looked lethargic I'd wonder why he wasn't using the squad. It's not as if the likes of Mitro, Anita and Mbemba have been lavished with praise all season and demand a starting place.

I only listened to the radio so maybe not my place to comment, but Anderson sounded like a disgruntled fan throughout. Moaning that it had been this bad all season and Friday was a one off. I've found that sort of criticism OTT when I have seen the games myself though.

Since we've not lost more than 2 in a row all year, I'll not concern myself that this is any more than another temporary lapse.