Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0pts from Preston who've nothing to play for, Cardiff who've nothing to play for and Barnsley who've nothing to play for. 

This for me is just ridiculous and as shown yesterday is incorrect.

All season playing NUFC has been regarded as other teams cup final and it's not going to change now, especially when the pitiful cunts like Ipswich want to bask in the glory of being the club that keeps us in this shite league.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ant banned the idea of a return to offensive thread titles?

:lol:

I think you can write an abusive thread title without being profane. I think my old record was poor or I'd give it a go.

Could we launch a match thread with a bland title so that's what gets picked up by the Twitterbot, then quickly change it to something filthy? Or would that already be jinxing it?

When you say a team has nothing to play for, what institution have you been domiciled in?

Anyone, everyone, steps out on the pitch to win, trying to win is what competition is all about, even if there is nothing at stake you will not want to lose.

Preston, and the other two, will try to beat us, it's the nature of the game, they will not sit back and let us win because they have nothing to play for. To beat Newcastle would be a feather in their cap.

When you say a team has nothing to play for, what institution have you been domiciled in?

Anyone, everyone, steps out on the pitch to win, trying to win is what competition is all about, even if there is nothing at stake you will not want to lose.

Preston, and the other two, will try to beat us, it's the nature of the game, they will not sit back and let us win because they have nothing to play for. To beat Newcastle would be a feather in their cap.

So why were we relegated twice in 10 years with much better teams than the sides around us?

They won't need to try hard IMO, we are beating ourselves at the moment. Leeds and Ipswich aren't good championship sides, if we weren't handing them daft goals from nowhere we'd be promoted by now. 

They won't need to try hard IMO, we are beating ourselves at the moment. Leeds and Ipswich aren't good championship sides, if we weren't handing them daft goals from nowhere we'd be promoted by now. 

Harsh on Leeds. 

From what I've seen of the teams in playoff contention at SJP, Leeds are the weakest by far IMO. Fulham are the best team we've played all season

Not Shef Wed?

From what I've seen of the teams in playoff contention at SJP, Leeds are the weakest by far IMO. Fulham are the best team we've played all season

That's my take on it as well. Maybe we were just more aggressive against Leeds, but we absolutely dominated them. Found that far harder against most other teams IMO.