Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is the point of this overt jinxing? The jinxscape of this thread is enough to sink an island never mind a football match.

No one else would make the match thread.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play like we did against Leeds and actually put a few chances away we'll blast these mongs away.

0-3 us. Howay.

(This games is on BeIN Sports in Australia and the US so you should be able to stream it no bother)

I love those WhoScored previews. Our "style" section might as well just say "This team plays football"

Or show that picture of Rafa with a pint instead

No surprise to see Mbemba out, he's not been a regular this season and has just played two in a row.

Happy to see hayden is fit enough to start again and thtat Atsu is in.

Some pace on the flanks there. Nice to that; a bit of pace on the flanks.. I love a bit of pace on the flanks, me.

:lol:

I'd assume Mbemba is tired like Andrew said, Mitro probably too as he put in a proper shift on Saturday so Rafa probably wanted fresh legs up top. Good to see Yedlin slotting straight back in over fat arse. Sad to see Colback on the bench, I would honestly rather Rafa just name himself on the bench that that little fire crotch fraud.

:lol:

I'd assume Mbemba is tired like Andrew said, Mitro probably too as he put in a proper shift on Saturday so Rafa probably wanted fresh legs up top. Good to see Yedlin slotting straight back in over fat arse. Sad to see Colback on the bench, I would honestly rather Rafa just name himself on the bench that that little fire crotch fraud.

I genuinely fear that Hayden picks up a knock early doors and were it to happen, I'd rather drop Diame back and play with 10 men.

I genuinely fear that Hayden picks up a knock early doors and were it to happen, I'd rather drop Diame back and play with 10 men.

Aye I'm honestly at the point where I have so little respect for Colback that we may be better with 10 men. At least other players wont assume Colback is covering someone if that was the case.

Any idea for a kodi stream?

All I know is I'm watching it on a US beIN channel.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

(Paid stream)

Edited by adios