Newcastle United to pick up 3 points away at Ipswich tomorrow. 15:00.

Andrew

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope Quiff is right about the second half because they look like a bunch of strangers out there.

I get resting players but we probably should have just kept the momentum going with the side that played so well, he's playing lads like Shelvey, Ritchie and Hayden who were probably the most active in the match anyway.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking nightmare. Fully admitting I'm starting to worry now, as good as we looked against Leeds we look bad today honestly this lot look like they think it's job done already. Dreadful stuff.

The players are just being complacent pricks imo. I saw Gayle was in the Chronicle today saying "we'll kick on in the Premier League next season" they need to concentrate on getting the job done and getting promoted for fuck sake instead of acting like we're up. Ipswich are all over us here, Ipswich.

I'm not looking forward to getting beat in the play offs.

There's nee relegation playoff in the premier league so nee chance marra.