Predict the score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And it's live on Sky, ffs!

NUFC to Score
0 - wykikitoon, TheGingerQuiff
1 - rogerbarton, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Holden McGroin, Graing, OTF
2 - ewerk, The Fish, Rayvin, Park Life, strawb, tooner, Dougle, Ant, Happy Face, BenarPHa, ohhh_yeah
3 - sammynb, Andrew, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, Kitman, Jintsay, barnabox
4+ - David Kelly, @yourservice, LooneyToony, adios

NUFC to Concede
0 - ewerk, wykikitoon, Andrew, The Fish, rogerbarton, Park Life, strawb, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Howay, tooner, Dr Gloom, Dougle, Ant, Happy Face, OTF, BenarPHa, TheGingerQuiff, barnabox, LooneyToony, adios
1 - sammynb, Rayvin, David Kelly, StoneColdStephenIreland, Holden McGroin, Graing, MiddleAgeCool, Kitman, Jintsay
2 - ohhh_yeah, @yourservice
3 -
4+ -

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I admire your optimism on the Fulham result mind. Can see Huddersfield winning that myself...

Well of course they could, but in reality their form is worse than ours.  Anything can happen in this league but on recent form Fulham would be favourites for that.  And a draw would see us all but confirmed as promoted too as long as we win.

If Huddersfield win, they'll be on 81pts, 4 points off 2nd and 8pts clear of 7th. So, no real change.

Should Fulham win, they'll be on 78pts, only 5pts clear of 7th maximum, with 6pts left to play for. 

Fulham will surely want to get points on the board as quickly as possible?

Yes but if Huddersfield win and we lose, then they stand a chance of ratcheting up the pressure on us. I think both teams will be going for it equally.

Fuck you Rayvin! You're not even in the top 10 at predicting shit, so pipe down til you are!

----> ;) <-----

Promotion confirmed on Monday night. I'm confident we'll shift into gear after Fulham beat Huddersfield on Saturday.

Fingers crossed for this like, Fulham are a good side tbf and as you say Huddersfield have been just as poor after their winning streak as we've been recently (Leeds aside). Fulham getting into the play off spots was brilliant for us.

:lol:

True, but only because I haven't sat down and devised a system that disproportionately benefits my score predictions ahead of everyone else's :D

It's Chez's system, blame him. 

We're due a win, home to Preston and a 4th without a victory? Nah. If a win doesn't secure promotion due to reading or Huddersfield both winning themselves, then hopefully Cardiff will seal it by us winning that too or the other two dropping points. I expect to see us play Barnsley already promoted, basically.

Its still in our hands to get promotion but what happened to all this "we'll piss this league" we should have been promoted as champions by now, whats gone wrong ? Its all turned to shit since the closing of the January window & the QPR game. Rafa's body language changed in the QPR game he was much more animated you can see over the last few games as well. He wahts to say something but he's holding his tongue. I'd imagine he'd say " if only they'd let me strengthen in January"

Its still in our hands to get promotion but what happened to all this "we'll piss this league" we should have been promoted as champions by now, whats gone wrong ? Its all turned to shit since the closing of the January window & the QPR game. Rafa's body language changed in the QPR game he was much more animated you can see over the last few games as well. He wahts to say something but he's holding his tongue. I'd imagine he'd say " if only they'd let me strengthen in January"

I think we're going through this shit now because of the idiots who thought that.

We've missed some really key players for significant lengths of time tbf. That's a massive part of it really, along with the ones replacing them being fairly shambolic (I'm looking at Raymond in particular). A 6 point gap is also a big gap, the nervousness is coming from our recent spell of bad form, if we were going into these games with any sort of form I doubt anyone would be nervous about getting a couple of wins from the remaining games.

Edited by Howay

We'd need 102 points to be promoted as champions by now :lol:

We've missed some really key players for significant lengths of time tbf. That's a massive part of it really, along with the ones replacing them being fairly shambolic (I'm looking at Raymond in particular). A 6 point gap is also a big gap, the nervousness is coming from our recent spell of bad form, if we were going into these games with any sort of form I doubt anyone would be nervous about getting a couple of wins from the remaining games.

How many games since the start of Shelvey's ban have we managed to play him, Gayle, Hayden, Yedlin & Clark all at the same time?  I think it's zero. Even take out Yedlin and Clark and I bet it's only a couple.  Those three players in particular we instrumental to the form we had going into Christmas and we just haven't been able to cope without them all in the team.  Rafa saw this possibility coming and wanted to strengthen in January but wasn't allowed and that's what's caused this problem.

I'd imagine Huddersfield fans are less positive about finishing second than most of us are though.  We've gifted them opportunities to catch us and they've blown most of them.