Predict the score  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It'll be some white bloke, saying to another white bloke "don't put the bloke with the Man Utd tattoo in charge of the Manchester Derby, but other than that it'll all come out in the wash."

Why they gotta be a white bloke?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying the "slippery slope" argument here.

Just avoid the really blatant, easily fixable stuff.  Or run a deep-learning algorithm to assign refs to matches.

IDK one of those things.

Aye, howay Rayvin this is like having someone from Liverpool reffing a Man Utd game where Man Utd or Liverpool both have a shot at getting 4th place, whether that ref is a Liverpool or Everton fan is irrelevant as they'd likely show bias one way or another due to their support. This imo is a direct conflict of interest, the Lansbury thing you mentioned would be more of an indirect one and I'd imagine like Fish said that ref's are keeping a closer eye on him due to his theatrics against us anyway.

I don't see how this is seen as any different as a ref like Clattenburg not being allowed to ref Sunderland matches, the temptation to help one side over the other is perhaps even greater in this instance.

Edited by Howay

It'll be some white bloke, saying to another white bloke "don't put the bloke with the Man Utd tattoo in charge of the Manchester Derby, but other than that it'll all come out in the wash."

"White bloke" shut up fish

Or maybe just proportional representation up the chain.

Look at you getting triggered, you SJW snowflake.

(Am I doing it right?)

From the presser

Gayle's not ready

Clark has been training think he'll bevready but needs assessing

Promotion depends on us not social media newspapers or websites

Congratulations Chris Hughton we need to be promoted it doesnt matter what position

If we go up, then in 6 months time no-one will remember a blip. We are in the driving seat & we just need to stay focused"

He's surprised Andrew Madley is in charge of the game

Message to the fans keep supporting the team stick together & we will be stronger

Edited by trooper